- ADDS: Five signs you need to go paperless
Perhaps you’ve considered going paperless for months, but procrastination has led to inaction. Or maybe you’re just ignoring important indicators that point to the inefficiency of your paper-based system. Here are five signs it may be...
- ADDS: Three things to know about digital device disposal
Data security involves more than protecting your network from hackers. It also means having a disposal plan for your unwanted and expired IT assets. Here are four things to know about digital device disposal:
1. Data on digital devices...
- Tips for preserving and protecting your important business documents by Archive Document Data Storage
Your business documents are valuable; they contain trade secrets, personal information about your clients and employees, and sensitive financial records. With identity theft and business fraud at an all-time high, keeping them secure is a must....
- Six FAQs FAQs about the EU General Data Protection Regulation
1.) What is the EU GDPR and when will it be enforced?
The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) has established a single, pan-European law for data protection, replacing the old patchwork of national law. Ultimately, the EU...
- ADDS: The beginner’s guide to a paperless office
More and more businesses are making the switch from paper to digital. It’s easy to understand why; digitising hard copy records increases business productivity. If you’d like to take your business paperless but aren’t sure where...
- ADDS explores the top three data protection strategies
What if your data suddenly vanished? Could you resume business as usual? Or would it throw your organisation into an uncontrollable tailspin? Hopefully, you’ll never have to find out. Here are three data protection strategies you can’...
- Four document shredding facts you need to know by Archive Document Data Storage
Document shredding is more than turning whole pieces of paper into strips of confetti. When done correctly, it can improve your bottom line and reduce privacy breach risks. However, if the shredding process isn’t done in a secure or...
- Three records management nightmares you can avoid from by Archive Document Data Storage
Is not having a handle on your files and data keeping you up at night? If these three records management nightmares sound familiar, we’re also sharing ways you can keep them at bay and rest easy.
Nightmare 1: Wait! Where...
- Archive Document Data Storage: The top three benefits of offsite file shredding
Offsite shredding is a type of document destruction service that offers managed collection and disposal of your unwanted paper files. Your shredding provider arrives at your facility on either a scheduled or as-needed basis, picks up your files,...
- Do you have a verifiable audit trail for your documents and files? by Archive Document Data Storage
You pride yourself on your organisational skills. Each month, or perhaps even at the end of each week, you diligently file away your important business documents. You may even have a meticulously labeled filing cabinet system to...
- Archive Document Data Storage: Are you keeping the right business records?
It can be a challenge to understand which business records to keep and how to manage them. Here, we describe the importance of keeping the right records and the specific record keeping requirements for your business.
Why record keeping is...
- Proactive approaches to information security by Archive Document Data Storage
No matter the format, whether hardcopy or digital, information is your most important business asset. That’s why it’s important to stay ahead of the curve when protecting it. Information security involves having an effective set of...
- Archive Document Data Storage: Investing in electronic files for your law firm
Traditionally, lawyers and solicitors have been less likely than other professionals to convert paper files to digital files. But things are rapidly changing, especially now that digital files are just as admissible as hard copy documents in...
- ADDS: The key drivers of an effective data protection plan
Like your products, supplies, and equipment, your information is also a key asset. Ask yourself how long your business could survive without it. To have an effective data protection plan, it’s important to identify...
- Regulation matters by Natasha Rawley, Archive Document Data Storage
This article was also featured as a column in the June 2016 issue of LPM. To read the issue in full, download...