- Archive Document Data Storage explains how to go paperless in 2017
Every new year brings a new opportunity to get organised. Over the course of 12 months, documents can pile up, hindering your productivity and profitability. Now is the perfect time to head off paper clutter problems before they take over your...
- Archive Document Data Storage: Six benefits of one-time shredding
Those old documents piled in the corner of your office or tucked away in boxes may seem harmless enough, but holding onto them can damage your business. As your stockpile of outdated information grows, so does your storage cost, non-compliance...
- Top tips for archiving your paper documents by ADDS
An efficient and profitable business depends on how well you manage your documents, and one aspect of effective document management is archiving. If you are disorganised about how you handle your record archival process, it can lead to slowdowns...
- ADDS debunk five document shredding myths
- ADDS advises on implementing a records retention programme for your business
Every successful business must have a records retention programme. Not only is it a legal and often regulatory obligation but doing so also helps facilitate more streamlined business operations. The cost associated with storing and managing...
- ADDS answers to your frequently asked questions about tape rotation and storage
While data protection isn’t rocket science, we suggest that you consider it carefully when creating a plan for your business. It’s especially important to know the details of how to best manage your backup tape rotation and storage....
- Four tips for preventing identity theft and business fraud from ADDS
- ADDS on why quality control and OCR play key roles in professional document scanning
Resource - 20/10/2016 : Archive Document Data Storage, archiving, data storage, deed storage, digital mail room, document management, document processing, file storage, paperless, scanning, secure destruction, Technology
Having your documents professionally scanned can seem like a magical process. In no time at all, your business records are converted to digital images. But behind the mystique, methodical processes are at work. Two of the most...
- 5 good reasons to have a paperless office
Resource - 10/10/2016 : ADDS, Archive Document Data Solutions, Archive Document Data Storage, archiving, deed storage, digital mail room, document management, file storage, greener enterprise, greener printing, greener working, paperless, scanning, secure destruction, Technology, Practice Management
From time to time, everyone needs a little motivation. If you’re on the fence about going paperless, we’re here to help. Here are five good reasons to have a paperless office:
1. Better information...
- Four ways your business could lose data
Data loss happens unexpectedly, often causing a domino effect of financial and legal consequences for your company. Prevention begins by knowing where the risks to your business information lie, and how to eliminate them. Here are four ways your...
- Minimising insider threats to your information
Securing the perimeter of your business is important, but protecting your information from insider threats requires just as much care and vigilance. Unlike a random thief, a dishonest or disgruntled employee has the luxury of time and...
- Four record management tips that boost business productivity
If you want to improve productivity, don’t overlook your record management processes. Document retention, organisation, storage and disposal each have a direct impact on business efficiency. Here are four record management tips that will...
- Document scanning myths debunked
Could misinformation be holding you back from taking advantage of a document scanning solution? Here we debunk several common document scanning myths.
Myth #1: Document scanning is easy
Without the right resources...
- The legal industry is going through a period of intense transformation - make sure your firm is up to date
ARTICLE BY DAVID MARTIN FROM ITQ
Legal Services Act 2007
The legal industry is going through a period of intense transformation, with profit margins under ever-increasing pressure from clients,...
- Complete WorkSpace lifecycle management with WorkSpace Manager
DocAuto’s WorkSpace Manager is the gold standard for Matter-Centric management within on premise and cloud-hosted implementations of iManage Work. This solution empowers users to manage every aspect of their iManage Work environment...