- Sky leverages RAVN’s AI platform for EPG content moderation
RAVN Systems, leading experts in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Search and Knowledge Management solutions, announced today that leading UK telecoms company, Sky, has successfully implemented RAVN’s AI technology to enable the automation of...
- Ascertus discuss how threat and records management will dominate in 2017
Roy Russell, CEO of Ascertus Limited, highlights his view on the technology trends in the legal sector in 2017:
- Threat management will play a key role in security efforts – With the continued onslaught of cyber-crime in all its...
- Briefing December 2016: Intelligent designs
Resource - 07/12/2016 : artificial intelligence, augmentation, automation, baker & mckenzie, BigHand, branding, brexit, Brodies, business continuity testing, career planning, client relation management, cyberattack, cybercrime, growth, information security, international expansion, IT Finance Services, lexisnexis enterprise solutions, macfarlanes, ogier, phishing, reskilling, Technology, thomson reuters elite, thomson reuters peer monitor, Human Resources, Knowledge Management, Marketing & BD, Risk & Compliance, Technology
Professor Tom Davenport, the president's distinguished professor of IT and management at Babson College – and co-founder of the International...
- RAVN partners with Fireman & Company to deliver revolutionary AI powered search to the North American legal market
News Article - 20/10/2016 : artificial intelligence, artificial intelligence for law, cognitive computing for Law, enterprise search, knowledge management, law technology, unstructured data analytics, Technology
RAVN Systems, leading experts in artificial intelligence (AI), search and knowledge management solutions, and Fireman & Company, the leading management consulting firm for law firms and corporate legal departments...
- Briefing October 2016: Ready for takeoff
Resource - 04/10/2016 : addleshaw goddard, AG Integrate, artificial intelligence, Ashusrt Advance, baker & mckenzie, brexit, collaboration linklaters, Coud, Eversheds Consulting, expansion, Howard Kennedy, innovation, ireland, kennedys, knowledge management, lewis silkin, lexisnexis enterprise solutions, mergers, mishcon de reya, OnePlace, Peer monitor, research and development, Salesforce, shoosmiths, Socia mobility, thomson reuters elite, weightmans, Finance, Human Resources, Knowledge Management, Marketing & BD, Risk & Compliance, Technology
Ready for takeoff
How law firms are opting to expand, with Brexit simmering in the background and the 2020 strategic road stretching ahead.
- RAVN publishes white paper: The Power of Understanding Artificial Intelligence in the Legal World
RAVN Systems, experts in Artificial Intelligence and Search, are pleased to announce the release of their latest white paper on “The Power of Understanding Artificial Intelligence in the Legal World....
- The world’s first 'AI lawyer' is in the the headlines, but delegation by lawyers to software isn't new
This blog post was also featured as a column in the July 2016 issue of Legal...
- Neuberger urges debate over ethical implications of artificial intelligence
The president of the Supreme Court last week called for a debate on the ethical implications of artificial intelligence (AI) and for “greater prominence” for ethics in legal training.
Lord Neuberger also warned once...
- RAVN wins American Lawyer’s Legal Technology Provider of the Year at the Transatlantic Legal awards for AI technology
News Article - 13/06/2016 : American Lawyer’s Legal Technology Provider of the Year, artificial intelligence, enterprise search and knowledge management solutions, Transatlantic Legal Awards 2016, Technology
RAVN Systems, experts in artificial intelligence (AI), enterprise search and knowledge management solutions, is pleased to announce they have won the American Lawyer’s Legal Technology Provider of the Year award at the Transatlantic Legal...
- Why we should embrace technology – it’s here to help!
ARTICLE BY POPPY WATSON-BROOKS, DIRECT MARKETING CAMPAIGN MANAGER AT IKEN
Are you technophobic? Even I, a lover of all things tech, an addict of smartphone apps have to hold my hands up to swerving the ‘self-scan...
- How financial services firms can use AI to simplify due diligence
GUEST BLOG POST BY SUSANNA JAMES, CONTENT MARKETING MANAGER AT HIGHQ
Due diligence is a time consuming necessity in every deal. It’s essential for assessing risk and for strategically structuring transactions, and...
- BLP wins award for Modernising Legacy Systems for their use of a RAVN ACE robot
RAVN Systems, experts in artificial intelligence (AI) and enterprise search solutions, is pleased to announce that one of its clients, international law firm Berwin Leighton Paisner...
- SmartLaw: the intelligent use of technology
ARTICLE BY RYAN MCCLEAD FOR HIGHQ BLOG
And finally we come to our third proposed leg of SmartLaw:...
- BLP has been shortlisted for the Modernising Legacy Systems award for their use of a RAVN ACE Robot
RAVN Systems, experts in artificial intelligence, enterprise search and knowledge management solutions, is pleased to announce Berwin Leighton Paisner has been shortlisted for the Modernising Legacy Systems award at the Ovum Industry Congress for...
- Major law firm adopts Watson-based AI research tool
ROSS Intelligence, the artificial intelligence (AI) legal research technology built on IBM’s Watson cognitive computer, has announced its first commercial partnership – with one of the largest law firms in the US.