- RAVN Systems selected for Olswang’s equIP Programme
- Don’t fear AI, says tech chief – it will mean there are more lawyers in the future
There will be more lawyers in the future, not fewer, the head of Rocket Lawyer UK has predicted.
Mark Edwards said that the size of the legal services market would grow, and the playing field between regulated and unregulated law firms be...
- Artificial intelligence will 'not completely replace' solicitors
Technological developments inspire lawyers to think differently about the future, says Law Society president
The president of the Law Society has stated that artificial intelligence (AI) will not make the solicitor...
- Briefing March 2016: Better behaviours
Resource - 11/03/2016 : alternative business structures, artificial intelligence, Blue Car Technologies, bryan cave, clifford chance, cloud, Continuous Improvement, dac beachcroft, imanage, information security, IntApp, Intelligent Office, knowledge management, lean principles, mergers, pinsent masons, process improvement, project management, reed smith, taylor wessing, Human Resources, Knowledge Management, Risk & Compliance, Technology
Could law firms learn some lessons from other industries when it comes to managing their continuous self-improvement?
- RAVN Systems named in KMWorld’s 100 companies that matter in knowledge management 2016
News Article - 02/03/2016 : artificial intelligence, enterprise search, Knowledge Graph, knowledge management technology, RAVN Connect Enterprise, RAVN Connect for SharePoint, Knowledge Management, Technology
RAVN Systems, experts in Artificial Intelligence, Enterprise Search and Knowledge Management technology, are pleased to announce they have been shortlisted in KMWorld’s ...
- RAVN Systems wins Best Enterprise Start-up 2016 at the Techies Awards
RAVN Systems, experts in next-generation Artificial Intelligence, Graph Search and Knowledge Management technology, is pleased to announce they won the award for the "Best Enterprise Start-up 2016" category at the...
- Artificial intelligence for law firms
Law firms hold vast volumes of information containing their learned know-how and experience, as well as client data. Lawyers must be able to leverage this experience from documents for obvious competitive and efficiency reasons, and using...
- Legal artificial intelligence: replacing or helping lawyers
When it comes to predictions about artificial intelligence and legal services, much of the press coverage seems to be dedicated to a more Terminator-style villain than friendly robot helper. Predictions include the total replacement of junior...
- RAVN Systems have been shortlisted for Best Enterprise Start-up 2016 at the Techies Awards
RAVN Systems, experts in next-generation Artificial Intelligence, Graph Search and Knowledge Management technology, is pleased to announce they have been shortlisted for the “Best Enterprise Start-up 2016” category at the Techies...
- Artificial Intelligence – the next revolution?
ARTICLE BY PETER WALLQVIST, MANAGING DIRECTOR AT RAVN SYSTEMS
Peter Wallqvist believes Artificial Intelligence (AI) has the potential to revolutionise the insurance sector, and explains how greater efficiency and better...
- HighQ and RAVN Systems partner to take legal and financial process efficiency to the next level
HighQ, a leader in collaboration and content management solutions, and RAVN Systems, experts in artificial intelligence, enterprise search and big data, today announced a strategic partnership...
- RAVN Systems releases RAVN ACE for automated data extraction of ISDA documents using Artificial Intelligence
RAVN Systems, experts in Artificial Intelligence, Enterprise Search, Unstructured Big Data and Knowledge Management, announced today the release of RAVN ACE for automated data extraction for ISDA (International Swaps and Derivatives Association)...
- Artificial Intelligence in the Enterprise – where do we see it going in 2016?
RAVN Systems, experts in Enterprise Search, Cognitive Computing, Unstructured Big Data and Knowledge Management solutions are hosting an Artificial intelligence Meetup on the 27 January.
RAVN would like to kick start the New Year with...
- ISDA data extraction using artificial intelligence
BLOG POST BY REBECCA HAWKES FROM RAVN SYSTEMS
Today, in response to increasing regulatory requirements, banks and other participants in the OTC derivatives market need to improve their ability to manage counterparty exposures and the...