- Briefing 5P webinar: Learn how to elevate your firm’s client relationship to a trusted business partnership
Briefing 5P is back with a series of monthly live webinars, ahead of the main event later in the year, to help law firms navigate the complex issues of our time.
Each month, Briefing will uncover...
- McCann FitzGerald invests in Introhive Relationship Intelligence
One of Ireland’s premier law firms, McCann FitzGerald, has added Introhive’s enterprise relationship management platform to their suite of AI-driven legal technology.
“Whether we’re developing our own...
- Introhive: How to turn human and relationship capital into financial capital
Author – Alan Mercer, Industry Director – Legal Services
Increasing profitable revenue is a key objective for any business. However, in 2018, the top 100 UK law firms reported an average growth in revenue of...
- Connecting to the lonely client: how to bolster relationships in uncertain times
In the midst of a global pandemic and a rapid shift towards a new normal, nurturing positive client relationships is more important than ever before. Ensuring you remain an essential part of your clients’ path to success — and remain...
- Introhive case study: Howard Kennedy
Howard Kennedy Increases User Adoption of CRM & Grows the Firm’s Marketable Database by 400% With Introhive’s Relationship Intelligence Automation
As one of London’s top law firms, Howard...
- Introhive case study: Lupton Fawcett
Lupton Fawcett invests in relationship intelligence to increase client satisfaction and realizes a 350% return on investment.
Lupton Fawcett is a commercial law firm with offices in Leeds, Sheffield and York....
- Introhive, Passle and Achert webinar: Connecting to the lonely client - maintaining key relationships during COVID-19
The sudden transition to work-from-home has heightened the need for firms to connect with clients and understand their unique needs. But this disruption in our usual routines can easily cause a breakdown in communication, or worse, a tone-deaf...
Introhive’s AI-powered platform automates manual data entry in CRM and unlocks the power of your firm’s relationships - so, partners, solicitors and business development can spend more time servicing clients, prospecting new business...
- BMS Funding announce integration with Claim Technology, introducing a revolutionary AI claims platform for digital self-serve
BMS Funding are known for their innovation and expertise in response to new legislation, conceived in response to the 2013 Jackson Reforms. Since then, their next-gen solutions make it possible for claimants to continue to benefit from...
- Briefing supplement: Processing power
Resource - 01/05/2018 : artificial intelligence, automation, axiom, client relationship management, Contract Express, dac beachcroft, dentons, document automation, imanage, IntApp, Introhive, kennedys, Penningtons Manches, robotic process automation, RPC, the Computing Technology Industry Association, Thomson Reuters, Technology
Briefing supplement: Processing powers
In this latest special spotlight supplement, Briefing...
- FileTrail leads efforts to integrate retention management and document management with automated connectors
FileTrail, a leader in next-generation records management software, announces the completion of new connectors for firms looking to integrate their records management and document management platforms. FileTrail connectors are now available for...
- FileTrail: Has your law firm applied retention policies to its physical and electronic records?
Most law firms today understand they need to invest time and resources into developing policies and procedures to manage the vast amounts of information in their possession. However, properly executing IG policies comes with numerous...
- Briefing December 2017: Legal IT Landscapes 2018
Resource - 07/12/2017 : AI, artificial intelligence, automation, board, Briefing Legal IT Landscapes 2018 report, briefing magazine, imanage, legal it, legal technology, machine learning, netdocuments, phoenix business solutions, tikit, top 100 law firms, Technology
How does your firm compare to peers when it comes to investment in uncovering the seeds of game-changing innovation? What’s the gap between your current levels of business process automation and the automation you think you could achieve...
- Dun & Bradstreet: Do we need robotics in AML/KYC?
There’s been a lot of news and discussion around the use of robotics in anti-money laundering (AML)/know your customer (KYC) compliance recently, and it appears to be somewhat of a buzzword. In the popular conception, a robot is a physical...
- Client centricity – LPM magazine, December 2017 – Love your clients
Resource - 29/11/2017 : Aurum, automation, Breixt, client-centric business, digital marketing, finance processes, General, Jackson Lees, Katchr, law firm practice management, Legal Practice Management magazine, LPM magazine, paragon, Riliance, riverview, SME law firms, tech training, Finance, Human Resources, Knowledge Management, Marketing & BD, Risk & Compliance, Technology, Practice Management