- Balance: Quarterly market update Q3 2017
Welcome to our latest Legal Accounts Quarterly Market Update, covering July to September 2017.
The third quarter period of the year is often the most sluggish in the recruitment calendar, with the summer holiday...
- Complete Balance's Legal Accounts Salary Survey 2017 for your chance to win an iPad mini
Our eagerly anticipated (now award winning!) Legal Accounts Salary Survey is back for 2017 and we need to ask for your assistance to help us compile the most...
- The London networking event just got sweeter…
If you weren’t at the London Networking Event on Monday then you missed out.
Half way into our tenth year celebrations and it was great to see so many people supporting LSN come rain or shine. The evening shaped up quite nicely, with...
- The Balance Recruitment legal accounts salary survey
Available to download now!A huge thank you to all those that took part in our salary survey during February and March, we received an overwhelming response this year with just under 1,000...
- What's it really like to work for a law firm?
ARTICLE BY RICHARD HOOPER, SENIOR APPOINTMENTS RECRUITER AT BALANCE RECRUITMENT
We’ve recently conducted an extensive salary survey for accounting and finance systems staff working in law firms across the UK,...
- The dangers of putting incorrect information on your CV
ARTICLE BY OLIVIA KELLY FROM AMBITIONRecruitment is changing in professional services. With hiring levels on the increase, many accountancy firms, law firms and property companies are going to...
- Balance's Legal Accounts Salary Survey
Our eagerly anticipated Legal Accounts Salary Survey is back for a fifth year and we need to ask for your assistance to help us compile the most comprehensive salary survey available for those working within the accounts departments of law firms...
- Welcome to Balance's latest legal accounts quarterly market update, covering October to December 2015.
The final quarter of 2015 was an unpredictable period, with slow but steady demand during October and November and then a marked increase in activity from mid-December right through to the Christmas holidays. This upturn has continued into early...
- Is your LinkedIn profile optimised for success?
WRITTEN BY CLAIRE TREVIEN, SOCIAL MEDIA AND MARKETING MANAGER AT PASSLE
Everyone who owns a LinkedIn account has probably filled out their personal profile as a bare minimum, but it’s surprising how few people...
- Performance management strategies
This resource was also featured as a Briefing Industry Analysis in the October 2015 issue of Briefing magazine...
- Balance Recruitment hosts informal drinks party to celebrate successful year
On Thursday 24 September 2015, Balance Recruitment invited clients and candidates from a host of leading UK and international law firms for an informal drinks party to celebrate another successful year.
Now in its 7...
- Legal accounts - salary survey 2015 - London
Our Legal Accounts division holds a combined 30+ years’ experience of recruiting and working within this unique, specialist field and we...
- Balance announces launch of their new mobile optimised website in time for Google mobile armageddon
With the collaboration of Website 4 Agencies, multi-award winning niche accountancy recruitment consultancy, Balance Recruitment, has today announced the launch of their new website.
- It is lift off for one lucky attendee from Monday night's London networking event
On Monday night we hosted our first London networking event of 2015 at The Anthologist bar in the city, where it was transformed into an evening full of legal chit chat and discussions.
Over 330 guests from the world of...
- Quarterly market update from Balance Recruitment
News Article - 28/01/2015 : balance recruitment, Finance, hr, human resources, law firm jobs, law firm recruitment, legal finance, Legal HR, Legal Human resources, legal jobs, Finance, Human Resources
Legal accounts – January 2015 (covering October – December 2014)
Our final quarterly review of 2014 rounds off a busy year for ...