- Briefing April 2018: Future frontiers
Resource - 03/04/2018 : agile working, artificial intelligence, Baker McKenzie, barclays, blockchain, Blue Car Technologies, Brodies, BT, business development, chatbots, collaboration, deloitte, diversity, encompass, enterprise resource planning, Fieldfisher, IBM Watson, international women's day, k&l gates, know your client compliance, lexisnexis enterprise solutions, robotic process automation, Royds Withy King, security, trowers & hamlins, Finance, Human Resources, Marketing & BD, Risk & Compliance, Technology
Who's exploring the technology today to transform their businesses tomorrow?
- How Blockchain can be used in the legal sector
Blockchain is seen as one of the most promising new technologies on the scene, being adopted by numerous industries, from financial institutions to healthcare to government agencies. But what about the legal sector?
- NetDocuments announces blockchain integration proof of concept
Resource - 31/01/2018 : blockchain, cloud document management, cloud technology, Online document management, Saas document management, Salesforce document management, Web document management, Technology
NetDocuments, the leading cloud platform for legal IT, announced today it has completed the proof of concept of the integration of NetDocuments’ cloud platform with blockchain technology, enabling firms to validate document existence,...
- Briefing Frontiers – From client matter inception to chatbots: The future of automation in legal business
Event - 15/06/2017 : artificial intelligence, blockchain, briefing, briefing events 2017, Briefing Frontiers, Central London, hogan lovells, legal events 2017, smart contracts, The Future of Legal Services, Conferences, Risk & Compliance, Technology, Technology, Practice Management
The future of automation lies both in redefining and streamlining processes in business services and in innovating traditionally bespoked areas of legal services delivery. From law firms building chatbot-based self-service systems for private and...
- Briefing Frontiers – Smarter working: Building the agile legal business of tomorrow
Event - 15/06/2017 : AI, artificial intelligence, blockchain, briefing, briefing events 2017, Briefing Frontiers, Central London, General, legal events 2017, smart contracts, The Future of Legal Services, Conferences, Risk & Compliance, Technology, Technology, Practice Management
From dumb terminals to smart working – how are innovative law firms, professional services firms and other businesses combining the cutting edge of mobile technology with new ways of working, physical working environments and working...
- Norton Rose Fulbright and R3 launch white paper on application of blockchain and distributed ledger technology in the insurance sector
- As a sector, the insurance industry is particularly well placed to benefit from distributed ledger technology and applications enabled by it, such as smart contracts
- The automation and digitization of the insurance value chain...
- Briefing Frontiers – A series of half day events
Resource - 18/01/2017 : AI, artificial intelligence, blockchain, briefing, briefing events 2017, Briefing Frontiers, General, legal events 2017, smart contracts, The Future of Legal Services, Finance, Human Resources, Knowledge Management, Marketing & BD, Risk & Compliance, Technology, Technology
Briefing Frontiers is a...