- CTS supports Wilson Nesbitt in achieving cyber essentials plus accreditation
CTS is delighted to confirm that their client, Wilson Nesbitt, has been awarded the Government approved Cyber Essentials Plus accreditation. Established in 1948, Wilson Nesbitt is a Northern Ireland law firm with offices in Belfast and Bangor,...
- A guide for law firms to successfully pass a client security audit
Cybercrime is becoming an ever more frequent and sophisticated threat to law firms. At the same time regulatory compliance is becoming tougher, the penalties for non-compliance are escalating, and clients are insisting...
- Three approaches to protecting your law firm's data and reputation
Which one is right for you?
Nobody in the legal sector is denying the importance of cyber security. Protecting the sensitive data your firm holds on behalf of its clients is essential.
- Accelerating your law firm's response to cyber threats
"We've never been hit by a cyber attack, why do we need additional security measures?"
It's tempting to think that because your law firm hasn’t felt the full impact of a cyber attack, you’re...
- LMS selects CTS to provide managed detection and response security solution
LMS, the UK’s leading conveyancing panel manager, has selected CTS to provide a managed security service which enables the company to detect and respond to threats quickly, reducing the chances of a successful cyber-attack and...
- Converge Technology Specialists evolves to become CTS
CTS, formerly Converge Technology Specialists, has today announced the launch of a new corporate brand identity, name and logo. Recognised as one of the leading cloud and managed IT providers for law firms, the rebrand reflects CTS’...
- Converge TS announces strategic partnership with iManage to provide specialist guidance to law firms in leveraging iManage cloud
Converge TS, the cloud and managed IT provider for law firms, has today announced a strategic partnership with iManage, the company dedicated to transforming how professionals work. The partnership is designed to offer significant added value to...
- Webinar: How to write an effective cyber incident response plan
Set the standard for dealing with cyber incidents at your organisation.
In this webinar, learn how to:
- Create an effective plan – what to include, what to pre-prepare
- Manage and maintain your plan
- Wilkinson Woodward selects Converge TS to provide private infrastructure solution
Converge TS, the cloud provider to the legal sector has been selected by Wilkinson Woodward to provide a fully-managed private...
- Databarracks adds legal industry veteran Darren Saunders
Darren Saunders has joined Databarracks as Senior Account Manager for legal to boost its presence in the sector.
Darren brings over 15 years of experience providing services for...
- Converge TS to provide hosted platform for new startup Focis
Newly formed legal tech company Focis has selected Converge TS to provide a fully managed Infrastructure as a Service platform to host their clients’ data.
Established by two experienced consultants to the legal sector, Paul Ryan and...
- Why law firms should and shouldn't use public cloud
An increasing number of legal firms are looking to the cloud to deliver cost-efficiencies and flexibility, and many are becoming more confident with providers’ IT security and datacentre compliance capabilities. This shows a marked change...
- Public, private or hybrid cloud: how law firms can choose the right strategy
By Peter Gill, chief commercial officer at Converge TS
Throughout this blog series on Public Cloud, I’ve covered the advantages and disadvantages, along with the...
- Webinar: How to invoke disaster recovery at your law firm
Invoking disaster recovery isn’t as easy as some might have us believe. In fact, it’s probably one of the most intensely scrutinised and difficult times for any IT professional.
Where do you draw the line between fixing a...
- Great migration: How Converge TS support law firm growth and strategy
Metamorph Law has enjoyed significant growth in its first two years of business life – with everything up, from acquisitions and geographic expansion to headcount. The firm focuses on acquiring and merging with high-street law firms that...