- Luan de Burgh gives tips to networking on a plane
THIS ARTICLE WAS ORIGINALLY WRITTEN BY LUAN DE BURGH
Over the past two months I have been a guest speaker at events in the US, Australia, New Zealand, Asia and Europe and spent quite a few hours sitting on planes in the...
- Centre for Assessment - winning clients and exceeding expectations
Event - 24/10/2016 : business development, business development seminar, customer service excellence, customer service seminar, customer service training, Information security management, ISO, Lexcel, Manchester, quality management, sales training, Marketing & BD, Workshops and seminars
Are you looking to gain new clients? Improve customer satisfaction? Exceed expectations? This 2-hour seminar is aimed at partners and solicitors looking to develop their client base and go beyond meeting client expectations. The guest speakers...
- FREE Networking masterclass with Mark De Stadler
- LSSA welcomes Brighter Law Solutions
The LSSA (Legal Software Suppliers Association) is delighted to announce that Brighter Law Solutions is the latest technology provider to join the association. As the UK industry body for legal systems developers and vendors, the LSSA maintains...
- Check your engines by Jane Pritchard, TV Edwards
This blog post was also featured as a column in the April 2016 issue of Legal Practice Management...
- Clyde & Co chooses HighQ Publisher for key client account management and business development
Clyde & Co, a rapidly expanding global law firm, has selected HighQ Publisher to enhance key client account management and bolster business development.
Nigel Lang, Chief Technology Officer at Clyde & Co,...
- NetDocuments announces new EMEA-based hires to meet increased global demand for cloud-based document management
NetDocuments has announced that Steve Latter and Daniel Ibrahim, both responsible for EMEA sales and business development, have joined the company to support the accelerated adoption of NetDocuments’ native cloud-based document and email...
- Working the room
- Is it enough to simply be technically excellent and to service clients properly and efficiently when it comes to business development? Undoubtedly providing expert advice and delivering a first class service is critical but...
- Don’t train, don’t educate – inspire! Demonstrating why fee earners ‘need’ CRM
ARTICLE BY TENNILLE ROACHE FROM LEXISNEXIS ENTERPRISE SOLUTIONS
“The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires." - William Arthur Ward...
- Tikit expands North American team
Tikit, a leading global supplier of technology solutions and services to legal and accountancy firms, has...
- Balance Recruitment appoints recruitment consultant to further develop the firms legal sector business services
Balance Recruitment appoints Recruitment Consultant, Oliver Dare, to further develop the firms legal sector Business Services offering with a focus on Marketing & Business Development.
Oliver, who joined the business in 2014 in a...
- Avoid old tactics and build something fresh
This resource was also featured as a column in the March 2015 issue of LPM magazine. To read the issue in...
- Analog to dialogue
This resource was also featured as a Case Study in the February 2015 issue of LPM magazine. To read...
- Technology brings it all together
This resource was also featured as a Industry Interview in the November 2014 issue of LPM magazine...