- Firm benefits from instant information on business performance with Informance's QlikView
Barlow Robbins, one of the largest law firms in the UK’s south east region is using Qlik to monitor its performance and accelerate its reporting processes. Qlik provides the firm with instant access to data on clients, staff and business...
- Womble Bond Dickinson selects Informance's Qlik Sense as its business intelligence solution
Informance is pleased to announce Womble Bond Dickinson in the UK has selected Qlik Sense as its business intelligence solution. Julia Wark, Head of Financial Systems for Womble Bond Dickinson says: “We went through a comprehensive...
- Qlik Sense adoption path simplified with new cost-effective offer for existing customers
With the announcement of Qlik’s new dual-use licensing offer, Informance can now enable its QlikView customers to instantly expand their analytics use cases by adding Qlik Sense for existing users for just a 30% uplift on existing QlikView...
- Sign up to Informance's Customer Information Day
Informance is delighted to announce that this year’s Customer Information Day will be held at the beautiful Mallory Court Country Hotel and Spa. On the day customers will hear about the latest Qlik product developments and Informance...
- How to drive data literacy within your law firm and stay ahead in today’s analytics economy
Starting a data literacy movement to make sure everyone within your firm can succeed with data may feel like a mammoth task – especially when you are attempting to drive a culture change in a firm of hundreds or thousands of workers. And...
- Taylor Walton improves the accuracy and reliability of its financial reporting with Informance
Since implementing a Qlik solution from Informance, regional law firm Taylor Walton now has a comprehensive financial management platform that has automated and streamlined its reporting processes and improved the quality of its financial...
- Informance legal customer user group event in London
Informance is pleased to announce that two of its legal customers - Winckworth Sherwood and Womble Bond Dickinson will be presenting at its customer day on the 8 June 2018.
Womble Bond Dickinson and Winckworth Sherwood will both explain...
- Six trends law firms should look for in BI
The field of business intelligence is always changing. But even with technology moving at a fast pace and data users’ demands morphing, some factors of the industry have remained the same. For instance, broader use of predictive...
- Informance Legal solutions help CMS improve decision-making and performance.
International law firm Cameron McKenna Nabarro Olswang LLP, trading as CMS, selected Qlik from Informance as the business intelligence and data analytics solution for all its UK and some of its European operations. Qlik is used to...
- GDPR question time with Informance
With the 26 May looming, can your firm’s BI and analytics platform withstand GDPR?
Your firm has a responsibility over how it handles the sensitive information of its clients. And with GDPR compliance there...
- Informance legal customer user group
Informance is delighted to announce that this year’s Legal User Group for our Qlik customers is being kindly hosted by Winckworth Sherwood at their office in London.
At this user group our customers will have the...
- Is your firm’s BI & analytics setup ready for GDPR compliance?
Let Informance support your firm in its journey towards GDPR Compliance.
We provide TimeXtender’s Discovery Hub® - a powerful and proven automation solution that provides a solid foundation for your firm’s compliance with...
- Informance launches new company website
Informance, a Qlik Elite Solution Provider, is pleased to announce the launch of its newly revamped website which now offers visitors a richer insight into the company’s business intelligence and data discovery solutions. ...
- Bristows improves analytical reporting and accelerates cash flow with Qlik from Informance
London law firm Bristows is utilising a Qlik legal solution from Informance to speed up its time-recording process, improve billing and accelerate cash flow throughout the firm. It’s Qlik legal dashboards, developed by Informance, give...
- Informance is holding a customer day
Informance is pleased to be holding our fifth customer information day this Thursday (7th September) at the beautiful Mallory Court Country Hotel and Spa in Warwickshire.
Customers will be joining us from all over the UK to hear...