- Cordery goes live with Lexis InterAction
Cordery, a compliance advisory and solutions business, is live on customer relationship management (CRM) solution, Lexis InterAction, from LexisNexis Enterprise Solutions, in a matter of weeks. This swift deployment is down to a...
- Lexis Visualfiles enables more efficient and effective delivery of pro bono legal services
LawWorks, the Solicitors Pro Bono Group, a charity working in England and Wales, has deployed Lexis Visualfiles, from LexisNexis Enterprise Solutions, across its casework programmes. LawWorks is now using Visualfiles as...
- LexisOne will enable My Home Move’s multi-site and multi-entity operation to operate seamlessly
My Home Move Ltd, the UK’s largest provider of mover conveyancing services, is live on LexisOne™, the enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution for legal from LexisNexis Enterprise Solutions, which is powered by Microsoft Dynamics...
- Lexis Visualfiles Conveyancing Accelerators help firms work smarter
- Lexis Visualfiles delivers further efficiency and transparency through enhancements to real-time business insight, LexisSmart forms integration and data security
LexisNexis Enterprise Solutions, a technology provider who works in partnership with customers to help transform legal services, has enhanced a raft of...
- Gilson Gray selects the Envision legal business management solution
News Article - 07/11/2014 : business management software, Envision legal business management solution, legal it, legal practice management software, legal technology, thomson reuters elite, Technology, Practice Management
New Scottish firm selects elite’s enterprise business management solution Envision to meet current needs, unify processes and unlock long-term potential
- Briefing Industry Interview: Get closer to your firms goals with technology
This sponsored article was first published in: the BD issue of Briefing magazine, September 2014.
- Top 100 UK law firm, Wedlake Bell, signs deal for LexisOne
Wedlake Bell, ranked among the top 100 in the UK, has chosen to deploy business management system LexisOne from LexisNexis Enterprise Solutions, a leading provider of content and technology solutions. Wedlake Bell provides a full range of legal...
- CFOs and financial directors in UK law firms: time to ease the pressure
Resource - 15/04/2014 : business management software, finance management in law firms, finance software, legal it, Legal News, legal technology, lexisnexis, lexisnexis enterprise solutions, risk, risk and compliance, risk limitation in law firms, solicitors regulation authority, SRA, UK law firms, Human Resources, Technology
Adoption of industry-wide financial management best practice key to risk limitation in law firms
The last few years have been tumultuous for the legal sector. Many law firms are in financial difficulty and to add to...
- Chris Cartrett joins legal software company Aderant as Senior Vice President of sales
News Article - 24/02/2014 : aderant, business management software, case management, Chris Cartrett, document management, financial management, hr, legal software, legal technology, Finance, Technology
Thomson Reuters veteran sees bright future at Aderant
Aderant, the world’s largest independent legal software company, has announced the hiring of Chris Cartrett as senior vice president of sales. Cartrett will...
- Madison Dearborn Partners to invest in Aderant Holdings
Madison Dearborn Partners announced today that it has agreed to make an equity investment in Aderant Holdings, the world’s largest independent legal software company providing comprehensive business management software for law and...
We help ambitious lawyers succeed in the business and practice of law
We provide a comprehensive software ecosystem designed to equip ambitious lawyers with the tools needed to be successful in the business and practice of...