- Insight Legal: How to find the best IT suppliers for your next generation software
A guide for Practice Managers tasked with pulling together a short-list.
If you’re reading this then you won’t need telling about the winds of change blowing through the legal landscape. It’s a familiar...
- Creighton and Partners: SOS Connect early adoption leads to more business during lockdown
Dawn Wilson has been a member of Creighton and Partners for 20 years. The firm, which specialises in family law with an emphasis on children’s cases, has been slowly eliminating paperwork from its processes starting in around 2017. At...
- LEAP: Is the stamp duty holiday leading to a “gold rush” for conveyancers?
Today’s conveyancing market is experiencing unprecedented times. Lockdown, Brexit, seasonal holidays and the current cut in stamp duty are factors having a major impact, both positively and negatively, on the profession.
- Repstor continues to convert the legal world to Microsoft 365
Repstor, the Microsoft 365-based matter management specialist, has seen demand for its Custodian for Legal™ matter lifecycle management and interest in its new Repstor for Teams™ solutions soar...
- Repstor: Best practices for managing cases in MS 365 as records
Microsoft 365 and SharePoint provide rich document management capabilities, but when it comes to case management and managing your business activities, this can prove more challenging.
With Repstor, you can fully automate the process...
- Repstor: Transform knowledge and content management with Microsoft Cortex AI
Professional and legal services firms with their vaults of knowledge and complex documentation stand to gain huge benefits from Project Cortex – a suite of new Microsoft AI tools for use with Microsoft 365.
Cortex has the potential...
- Repstor: Harnessing Microsoft 365 for external collaboration in professional services
Professional services firms are facing a growing need to collaborate externally with third parties such as legal, advisory and accounting firms.
Securely collaborating with these external teams, consultants, advisors outside your...
- Why MS Teams isn’t just for collaboration, according to Repstor
Teams ‘companion’ products that focus solely on information compliance are missing a trick. Getting the best from the platform means setting it up in a way that feels natural and helpful to users, so that it becomes a one-stop desktop...
- Longstanding Solicitors Own Software legal customer Margraves Solicitors upgrades to SOS Connect
Justin Lingard served as an Associate Solicitor with Margraves Solicitors for around 2 years before the firm incorporated as a company and commenced trading on 01 August 2020. Now a Director of its successor practice Margraves Ltd, the firm is...
- Aderant broadens scope of Expert Sierra to include Canada
Aderant, a global industry leader in providing comprehensive law practice management software, is pleased to announce further expansion of Aderant Expert as a cloud service to Canada. Fueled by client demand and a growing trend toward a service...
- Insight Legal: 51 law firms go live with new Insight installations
The last few months have proved to be difficult times for many, and at Insight Legal we’ve been working really hard to support our customers, not just in their ongoing use of the software, but also with helping new firms to come on board....
- LEAP announces InnovateOnline 2020 – a free series of educational webinars for law firms
LEAP, the legal practice management software provider, is delivering a series of informative digital discussions aimed at helping law firms survive and thrive after the pandemic. The five webinars will be delivered by industry experts, such as...
- Repstor: Transform email an document management in Microsoft 365
In this short, high-impact session, we’ll highlight new and meaningful capabilities within M365 for email and document management that users should be leveraging.These include improved version control and document comparison features,...
- LEAP webinar: Has there ever been a better time to start a law firm?
Setting up a law firm during a global pandemic may seem irrational and high risk. However, in such a world-changing event the winners are those that adapt quickest and realise change rather than resist it.
Many lawyers would have always...
- LEAP webinar: Stamp duty: Conveyancers, when it rains gold, put out a bucket!
The government cut in stamp duty (until 31st March 2021) has provided a much needed boost to the property market. It’s how conveyancers scale operations to meet the expected increase in workload that is paramount.
As well as...