- The new SRA accounts rules - a practice’s checklist for compliant software by Insight Legal
In the wake of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Making Tax Digital, law firms are now facing yet another wave of regulatory change. The Legal Services Board has approved changes proposed by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (...
- The next five years: future of legal technology, legal business report by Aderant
Four years ago, we introduced a thesis called “Your Firm 2020.” At the time, we predicted the majority of law firms will expect legal technology to support better automation, mobility, and collaboration. We also noted that ...
- Christine Smith at Aderant on the benefits an e-billing solution brings
With growing law firm competition, it’s more important than ever to ensure that efficiencies are maximised, and this includes billing. Billing is more than a simple submission process: it’s a form of communication with clients, and...
- Gepp Solicitors sign 5-year contract extension with Peppermint Technology
Peppermint Technology are delighted to announce that Gepp Solicitors have signed a 5-year extension to their Peppermint CX contract to underpin the growth of the firm.
Since implementation of the Peppermint platform, Gepp Solicitors have...
- How to overcome the legal skills shortage, by Richard Hugo-Hamman, LEAP executive chairman
In the UK, unemployment has fallen to the lowest level since 1975 with employers now facing a skills shortage. Employees are choosing to move to greener pastures and the inability to replace a good employee may now pose an existential threat to...
- Azzurro Associates selects LexisNexis Visualfiles for Azzurro Law Ltd
Innovative and growing commercial debt management business, Azzurro Associates, has selected LexisNexis® Visualfiles™ as the legal workflow and case management platform of choice for its newly formed commercial legal recoveries...
- LexisNexis discuss the new SRA rules – what will they mean from a practical standpoint?
The SRA is introducing new standards, that are scheduled to take effect on 25 November 2019, to allow solicitors greater flexibility in how they work and simplify accounting rules. These changes continue in the vein of a less prescriptive...
- Are small law firms becoming more attractive to professionals? Jon Whittle at LexisNexis discusses
Research conducted by LexisNexis for the Bellwether report series highlighted that small firms are becoming more and more attractive to legal professionals as their chosen employer. The Bellwether report, entitled Is the Future Small?, surveyed...
- A fundamental disconnect between skills set ideals versus reality among solicitors: Latest Bellwether research finds
The latest Bellwether report titled, ‘The Good Solicitor’s Skill Set’, published today by LexisNexis UK, a leading global...
- Law Firms measuring their success by their ability to embrace change
An inherent resistance
For any business operating today, change is inevitable. The legal sector is no exception and firms must embrace change to maintain growth, success and their competitive edge. While it is natural to...
- Debevoise & Plimpton LLP has chosen Aderant Expert for its practice management software
Debevoise & Plimpton LLP has chosen Aderant Expert for its practice management software. A premier law firm with over 700 lawyers in nine offices on three continents, Debevoise sought a reliable business partner to support its market leading...
- Insight Legal wins prestigious ILFM Solicitors' Software Users Award for fourth year
9th August 2019 - UK: Independent software company, Insight Legal Software today announces it has been named the winner of The Institute of Legal Finance & Management (ILFM) Solicitors' Software Users Award for the fourth consecutive year...
- London law firm Anthony Gold chooses Repstor Custodian for Legal™ for intuitive matter management via Office 365
The O365-based software, which benefits from the familiarity of Outlook, will restore order to email filing, enhance remote collaboration and provide more granular content security
Belfast, February 19th, 2019 – Repstor, the ECM...
- Repstor continues to impress legal teams globally with its intuitive solution to matter lifecycle management within Microsoft O365
Repstor Continues to Impress Legal Teams Globally with its Intuitive Solution to Matter Lifecycle Management within Microsoft O365
- Sales of Repstor Custodian for Legal™ are soaring as companies globally realize they can...
- Howes Percival adopts Aderant Expert
Leading UK-based firm selects solution for continued expansion.
Howes Percival, an award-winning commercial law firm with a global client list, has chosen Aderant Expert to support its growing team. The firm’s 230-year history of...