- How to put mobility to work for law firms
When we visit law firms around the globe, we are often struck by just how many firms are still reliant on paper and paper-based legal business processes. Even at firms with paperless initiatives, we’ll see billing partners...
- Gareth Hodges joins Wilson Allen from LexisNexis as account executive for the EMEA market
Hodges to serve as a trusted advisor to professional services firms looking for greater return on CRM investments and improved process efficiency.
Wilson Allen, provider of software and services to help professional services firms...
- LEAP celebrates 2000 UK law firms
The appetite that law firms in the UK have to embrace the cloud and leverage technology to improve their firms is best demonstrated by the fact that more than 2000 law firms in...
- Insight Legal continues expansion with Office Moves and appointment of CEO
Software company invests in its team and office to drive growth and deliver enhanced customer support
Independent software company, Insight Legal Software today announces its continued...
- Is your legal software ready to remain compliant in 2019?
The legal software market is amidst a period of change and consolidation. Previously, most Law Technology suppliers tended to be owner-managed businesses. However, today’s landscape is very different, with a good number being bought up by...
- Shake up the knowledge
As legal businesses have grown, merged, dispersed and outsourced, one challenge for lawyers remains – finding exactly the information they need in time for it to make the optimum difference.
Whether that’s serving an existing...
- LEAP chosen as headline sponsor for Bold Legal Live!
LEAP, one of the UK’s leading practice management software providers, has been announced as the headline sponsor for the first ever Bold Legal Conference to be held in London on 18th October this year.
- Culture matters
Jon Whittle, market development director at LexisNexis, says in order for SME law firms to survive in the future marketplace they need to have a client-first culture.
Creating a client-first culture in law firms is always going to be...
- eSignatures: A sign of the times
These days, using the internet or a smartphone app to book a taxi, check-in for a flight or manage your personal finances has become second nature to most of us and handling legal...
- Insight Legal now recognised by HMRC for making tax digital compliant software
Independent software company, Insight Legal Software has today announced it has been formally recognised by HMRC’s ...
- Insight Legal
Insight Legal is a modern system for today`s legal practices unencumbered by legacy...
- Endeavour Partnership upgrades to SOS Connect
Teesside law firm Endeavour Partnership has upgraded to integrated practice and matter management with SOS Connect from ...
- Peppermint Technology secure strategic funding from Accel-KKR and Scottish Equity Partners
Peppermint Technology, a leading UK legal cloud software provider, today announced that it has secured over £7 million of strategic investment from Accel-KKR, a leading Silicon Valley technology-focused investment firm and existing...
- Peppermint Technology recognised by HMRC for making tax digital integration
Peppermint Technology today announced it has been included in the HMRC’s list of VAT compatible software products for Making Tax Digital (MTD). MTD is a...
- LEAP outlines four steps to paperless law firm utopia
Step 1: Getting into the cloud
Getting into the cloud is only the beginning of the paperless journey but an essential step. After successfully migrating your data from clunky old vulnerable servers to the shiny new cloud, the...