- Birketts LLP select Peppermint Technology Case and Matter Management
Birketts LLP, winner of ‘Law Firm of the Year: The Independents – Regional’ - The Lawyer Awards 2019, has selected Peppermint Technology to deliver the Peppermint CX365 Case and Matter Management module to help support...
- LexisNexis announces shortlist for prestigious LexisNexis Legal Awards
LexisNexis UK, a leading global provider of information and analytics, has announced the shortlist for the LexisNexis Legal Awards 2020. The winners will be revealed at a spectacular event at the Sheraton Grand London Park Lane on 11 March...
- Cole, Scott & Kissane add iTimekeep and OCG Live to their Aderant lineup
Aderant, the number one choice in legal practice management among the AmLaw 200, is pleased to announce that Cole, Scott & Kissane has selected iTimekeep and OCG Live as their time entry and compliance solutions. As a long time Aderant Expert...
- Peppermint Technology further strengthens its unique position in the legal sector with Microsoft
Peppermint Technology is pleased to announce that it has joined the Microsoft Business Application ISV Connect Programme, further strengthening its commitment to delivering cost-effective and fast-paced digital transformation for the UK legal...
- LexisNexis report: Barristers predict an uncertain future for the bar
New research by LexisNexis shows almost three-quarters of barristers are reporting growth in their practices; but further growth depends on the sector’s ability to rethink and reshape their practices.
A new report entitled...
- Peppermint Technology announce strategic delivery partnership with Wilson Allen
Legal cloud software provider Peppermint Technology, today announced they have signed a Strategic Delivery Partnership with Wilson Allen, a leading provider of software and consulting services that enable professional services firms to enhance...
- Simplify selects LexisNexis Visualfiles to leverage market advantage
LexisNexis Enterprise Solutions has today announced that the UK’s largest provider of conveyancing legal services, Simplify, has selected LexisNexis® Visualfiles™ as its group-wide software platform for case and legal process...
- Legal Workflow welcomes Chas Drane to the team
Legal Workflow is delighted to welcome on board Chas Drane who has recently joined Legal Workflow as Legal Knowledge Engineer.
Chas is a first-class honours graduate in Business and Systems Management. He has a broad background in retail,...
- Making Tax Digital is forcing firms to review their outdated legal IT systems says Insight Legal
The first year of Making Tax Digital (MTD) for VAT, known as the soft landing period, ends this April. During these first 12 months, VAT-registered firms used to keying in their quarterly return have been required to install suitable software...
- Legal Workflow asks: What can chatbots do for MY law firm?
Well quite a lot actually! They’re getting more and more sophisticated.
In this article, we look at what’s available now and peek into the not too distant future.
How can I help you?
- Mandeep Kaur Virdee and Charlene Robinson at KaurMaxwell on how LexisNexis benefits a new SME law firm like theirs
KaurMaxwell started in early 2018 with the aim of getting the basics right, something many firms overlook, and providing a service with true value. To do that, founder and managing partner Mandeep Kaur Virdee says she wanted the firm to be as...
- Chris Cartrett at Aderant on three to watch in the next decade of delivery
It’s somewhat serendipitous that we’re now talking about the law firm of 2020. Looking back at recent years, it seems as though every industry has had its own version of a ‘2020 vision’ and, as technology leaders, we...
- Aderant acquires Bellefield Systems to further expand cloud and compliance offerings
Aderant, a global leader in law firm software, announced today the acquisition of Bellefield, a market leader in helping lawyers recover more billable time and grow revenue. The acquisition is a continuation of Aderant’s commitment to cloud...
- LEAP: what your legal tech should look like in 2020
John Espley, LEAP UK CEO, gives a snapshot of what you should be looking for from legal software to maximise your practice’s productivity in 2020 and beyond.
If a customer wanted to see a lawyer ten years ago,...
- Big Law’s greatest marketing and business development challenge? Lack of focus and targeting, according to LexisNexis InterAction survey
Law firms pursuing too many new business opportunities is adversely impacting their business development efforts, according to a study released today by LexisNexis InterAction. This lack of focus and poor prospect targeting was among the top...