- Quill: Five reasons to outsource your payroll
This article was originally written by Julian Bryan at Quill.
The clock is ticking for UK employers who haven’t yet...
- Quill and Redbrick's integrated solution fosters growth for Fletcher Longstaff
Having previously worked for one of the UK’s largest volume conveyancing law firms, Adam Cheal left to establish his own practice in 2015 with plans for expansion. In the intervening two year period, Adam’s growth ambitions have been...
- Quill completes management buyout and rebrand
The UK’s leading outsourced service and legal software provider, Quill, today unveils its new name and visual identity following a management buyout (MBO) in June.
With forty years of heritage, Quill continues to stand proudly...
- Kreston Reeves and Quill's coordinated input streamlines practices’ annual accounts
Annual accounting and SRA Accounts Rules inspections are a routine part of law firms’ calendars. Accurate, secure accounts management is a tremendous responsibility and preparing for these yearly events is often a stressful and worrying...
- Bana Vaid’s cashiering’s made simple by Quill
When Bana Vaid & Associates’ previous software supplier announced it was phasing out its legal accounts system and pushing clients to migrate to a more expensive replacement, the practice took a contemplative look at its options....
- Dyer & Crowe’s search and rescue mission leads to Quill
A series of irritating accounting mishaps caused by issues with its previous legal accounts package led Dyer & Crowe Licensed Conveyancers to appraise its software options.
Tracy Burrell, Partner at Dyer & Crowe, explains: “...
- Appointment and promotion for Quill duo
Manchester headquartered software and outsourcing service provider to the legal sector, Quill, has appointed seasoned business development and sales executive, Jo Poole, to its accounts management team.
As regional sales consultant for the...
- Quill Pinpoint helps Francis Parffrey Legal Services make a profit
When licensed probate practitioner and conveyancer, Francis Parffrey, set up his own practice operating from his home office in Devon three years ago, he recognised exactly which supplier to choose for cashiering support and accounting software...
- Quill gives law firms step-by-step instructions on effective disaster recovery and business continuity planning
News Article - 02/06/2017 : business continuity planning, case management system, disaster recovery, document management system, legal cashiering, legal software, outsourced cashiering, Risk & Compliance
There are a multitude of issues that you need to consider when assessing risk and developing disaster recovery and business continuity plans for your practice.
Firstly, identify the threats and implement processes to minimise their...
- Quill case study: Start-up, Browns Solicitors, chooses Quill’s outsourced cashiering service
When Jane Lodeto and Jane Elgar formed their new legal practice, Browns Solicitors, a year ago, they immediately set about requesting quotes from suppliers of legal accounts software.
Initially narrowing the search by costs alone, Quill...
- Quill case study: Lawyers Inc. creative organisational structure embraces outsourced support
The best time to consider outsourced support is when first setting up your business. That’s because business owners typically wear lots of hats. With outsourcing, however, you don’t have to. Your time is more...
- Quill has released tips to keep your firm safe from fraud
Our latest top tips guidance has been published. Titled 'Top tips on combatting fraud', this new instalment follows on nicely...
- Top tips on combatting fraud from Quill
The well-publicised Mishcon de Reya £1m fraud case, when its client was duped into buying a London property from a seller dishonestly posing as the owner, has sent ripples of alarm throughout the legal community.
- 10 top tips on talent management from Quill
10 top tips on talent management
Any business's most important asset is its employees. To secure your business’s future, you need to recruit then retain the right individuals. But doing this is today's...
- Disaster recovery and business continuity planning tips from Quill
When it comes to business, there’s no point in having a plan A unless you’ve got a plan B. While plan A might be the route to profits, plan B is the means of surviving, whatever challenges you come up against.
Every business is...