- Five tips for profitable conveyancing
ARTICLE BY PETER BAVERSTOCK, CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER AT LEAP
Have you turned away conveyancing work because it’s not delivering profit? Is the time and hassle involved in...
- Stephensons selects Lexis Visualfiles, Zylpha and SOS to overhaul its case management system
The national law firm, Stephensons Solicitors, is deploying the legal workflow and case management system Lexis Visualfiles; along...
- Using technology in a sustainable office
Some things are so obvious that it’s hard to understand why everyone’s not already doing them, like putting grated cheese on your beans or eating your five a day.
The same ‘let’s change something small that’ll...
- Iken wins the S's - St. Albans, Sunderland and Sefton Councils’ legal teams
- Wisemann Law choose DPS for outstanding after-sale service
Manchester law firm Wisemann Law are a team of specialists in their chosen fields. Their PI department deals with a range of cases from Road Traffic Accidents...
- Commercial law practice, pdt solicitors, adopts Lexis Visualfiles for compliance and business analytics capabilities
West Sussex-based commercial law practice, pdt solicitors, has chosen Lexis Visualfiles as its next generation legal workflow and case management system from ...
- Wards Solicitors opts for SOS Connect for “more consistent approach”
Wards Solicitors has become the latest law firm to sign up to the SOS Connect practice and case management system from ...
- Seddons selects Eclipse’s Proclaim Practice Management Software solution
Eclipse Legal Systems, the UK’s leading legal software provider, today announced that London law firm, Seddons, is implementing the Law Society Endorsed ...
- Shulmans engages with Orchard Rock
UK 200 corporate law firm Shulmans has contracted Orchard Rock Development on a project to redevelop its Partner for Windows Sale and Purchase case management system operated by its QCAS division.
Award winning QCAS has used the...
- Tikit case study: Stephensons
Stephensons is an award-winning top 150 UK law firm, with 420 staff based in ten offices across England. A multi-service firm, it prides itself on its commitment to improving access to justice and on being...
- Proclaim Debt Recovery - enhanced integration with CCBC using SDT portal
Law Society Endorsed legal software provider, Eclipse Legal Systems, has announced enhanced integration with...
- DPS Offers ‘1 click‘- Know Your Customer compliance solution
DPS users can now carry out ID and Anti Money Laundering (AML) checking using one single click straight from their DPS case management system...
- Personal Injury Freeclaim Solicitors roll out new accounts and case management systems with Linetime
Linetime have just signed a deal with Manchester based Personal Injury specialists Freeclaim Solicitors to roll out a combined accounts and case management system across their whole practice. The implementation will enable the firm to extend its...
- Advanced Legal springs forward with further enhancements to ALB
News Article - 09/04/2015 : Advanced Legal, ALB, case management system, cms, document history, Matter Management, microsoft exchange, PMS, practice management system, WIP, Technology, Practice Management
Advanced Legal (Advanced) today announces the latest version of ALB (2.3), its practice and case management system (PCMS) for legal firms. This version includes a range of new features designed to help solicitors...
- Advanced Legal secures five year deal with Russell & Russell Solicitors
Russell & Russell Solicitors has signed a five year deal with Advanced Legal (Advanced) for ALB, its practice and case management system (PCMS). The 128-year-old firm recently merged two of its branches and ALB will be key to driving...