- Disaster recovery and business continuity planning tips from Quill
When it comes to business, there’s no point in having a plan A unless you’ve got a plan B. While plan A might be the route to profits, plan B is the means of surviving, whatever challenges you come up against.
Every business is...
- Top tips for desktop security from Quill
Cyber security has been the subject of repeated headline news over the past few years. It’s a stark warning about the enhanced threats to our IT infrastructures and the need for constant vigilance of IT usage in the workplace.
- Quill case study: Brain Chase Coles replaces retiring cashier with full-service software and outsourcing support
When Basingstoke-based law firm, Brain Chase Coles, lost its long-standing retiring cashier and couldn’t find a suitable-calibre replacement, its rescue operation was administered by Quill.
Having used Quill’s legal accounts...
- Quill issues guidance to help law firms become more cybersecure
Cyber crime's a fast-growing area of crime with attacks increasing in frequency, severity and sophistication. It's reported that, currently, the most common type of cyber attacks remain phishing and email viruses which are large-scale...
- Essential questions to ask your outsourced cashiering provider by Quill Pinpoint
This article was originally written by Julian Bryan at Quill Pinpoint.
Outsourcing is a strategy increasingly adopted by law firms...
- Quill appoints client services director
Quill Pinpoint has appointed Tom Wormald to the core senior leadership team in the position of Client Services Director. In his new post, Tom’s responsible for delivering a scalable and efficient platform to enable Quill to bolster growth...
- Quill presents over £6k to charity at lunchtime social event
Middlesbrough-based payroll and bookkeeping bureau, Quill Pinpoint, presented a cheque for £6,145 to the Alzheimer’s Society's regional representative. The donations were generated from its recent...
- Iken and Quill Pinpoint announce exclusive partnership providing fully integrated, SRA-compliant accounts and case management software
Today, Iken and Quill Pinpoint announce their newly formed partnership offering integration between their two software environments – case management and legal accounting respectively. The single-interface system will streamline the...
- Quill represents responsible employers at Westminster review
Earlier this year, Quill Pinpoint won 'Employer of the Year' at the Multiple Sclerosis Society Awards 2016 in reward for its ongoing support for a long-serving employee with MS, Sue, and in recognition of our mega fundraising efforts for...
- Quill launches recruitment drive for 5th intake of trainee legal cashiers
Quill Pinpoint, the largest outsourced legal cashiering service provider in the UK, is looking for four new accountancy apprentices to join its expanding cashiering division and support its growing clientele.
The trainees will join...
- Five tips for profitable conveyancing
ARTICLE BY PETER BAVERSTOCK, CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER AT LEAP
Have you turned away conveyancing work because it’s not delivering profit? Is the time and hassle involved in...
- Stephensons selects Lexis Visualfiles, Zylpha and SOS to overhaul its case management system
The national law firm, Stephensons Solicitors, is deploying the legal workflow and case management system Lexis Visualfiles; along...
- Using technology in a sustainable office
Some things are so obvious that it’s hard to understand why everyone’s not already doing them, like putting grated cheese on your beans or eating your five a day.
The same ‘let’s change something small that’ll...
- Iken wins the S's - St. Albans, Sunderland and Sefton Councils’ legal teams
- Wisemann Law choose DPS for outstanding after-sale service
Manchester law firm Wisemann Law are a team of specialists in their chosen fields. Their PI department deals with a range of cases from Road Traffic Accidents...