- LTC4 now offers eDiscovery certification through strategic partnership with KoWorks, allowing legal professionals to achieve eCompetence at their own pace
Today, LTC4™ (Legal Technology Core Competencies Certification Coalition) announced an exciting new strategic partnership with KoWorks LLC, developer of technical eCompetence™ workflow-based assessments. LTC4 members who successfully...
- LTC4 case study: Successes at Robinson Bradshaw
Robinson Bradshaw wanted to implement a firmwide training program, focused on competency based performance standards, evaluation and ongoing training, that would have a meaningful impact on firm’s morale and productivity...
- DictateNow achieves new ISO 27001:2013 and ISO 9001:2008 certification
News Article - 09/09/2014 : certification, DictateNow, digital dictation, hr, human resources, Legal technology Legal IT, practice management, risk and compliance, transcription services, Human Resources, Practice Management
Leading digital dictation and transcription services provider DictateNow has achieved the internationally acclaimed standard for information security...
- Partner for Windows support team achieves renewal of ISO9001:2008 quality mark – highlighting Tikit’s continued excellent service
News Article - 14/11/2013 : BT Tikit, Bureau Veritas, certification, Dowse & Co, Mohamed Blori, partner for windows, practice management, simon hill, Technology, tikit, Technology, Practice Management
The entire Tikit Hampshire support teams are now ISO9001:2008 certified after Aldershot joined Fareham in holding the accreditation. Bureau Veritas, independent auditors, carried out a series of rigorous audits before awarding the certification....
- Huron Consulting Group announces two prestigious accreditations
Huron Legal attains ISO/IEC 27001:2005 certification and orange-level relativity best in service recognition
Huron Consulting Group, a leading provider of business consulting services, today announced that its Huron Legal practice has...