- It's official - Nasstar has been shortlisted as a finalist for the Digital & Tech category!
It’s official, our blog The Nasstarian has been shortlisted in the Digital & Tech Category at the UK Blog Awards.
The UK Blog Awards® recognise a multitude of industry social media talent across the UK. The awards...
- The biggest myths surrounding cloud computing
Despite the rapid adoption of cloud computing and its positive impact on business, there are still some myths, concerns, and misinformation around deploying and running applications in the cloud. As the cloud isn’t tangible, it is only...
- Nasstar: Solving five common business issues with IT
From start-up to supersized managing any business is all about problem-solving. These problems can come in all...
- Nasstar: Businesses braced for Christmas fraud blitz shouldn’t forget about data security
Welcome to the most wonderful time of the year … if you’re an online fraudster. Police estimate that UK...
- Nasstar: Fat cyclists and it's not what you do but what you don't
The summer vacation season is now well and truly over and it’s that time of the year when people return to...
- Nasstar: What operators need to know about the latest EU security directive
If you mention the words “EU”, “compliance” and “cybersecurity” to most UK IT and business...
- The GDPR: An opportunity not a curse for firms by Nasstar
As the countdown to the May 2018 GDPR compliance deadline continues, the headlines are becoming...
- Advantages of data centre outsourcing by Nasstar
Resource - 17/10/2017 : cloud services, data centre outsourcing, hosted desktop, legal it, legal technology, Managed hosted IT services, Nasstar, Knowledge Management, Risk & Compliance, Technology, Practice Management
The benefits of choosing a service provider who owns their their own data centre ...
- Nasstar video: Strategic refocus beginning to bear fruit for Nasstar
Nasstar releases a very positive set of interim results and to discuss in more detail, CEO Nigel Redwood talks to Andrew Scott at Proactive Investors.
Nigel Redwood, chief executive of Nasstar Plc (LON:NASA) tells Proactive revenues jumped...
- Nasstar releases interim results
Nigel describes how a significant focus for Nasstar in the last 6 months has been it’s ’10-19’...
- Beyond ransomware: MongoDB attacks highlight the challenge of securing the weakest link says Nasstar
- Nasstar discusses strategy – it's not what you do but what you don't
The summer vacation season is now well and truly over and it’s that time of the year when people return to work...
- Nasstar ranked 14th fastest-growing firm in Shropshire
Telford based managed IT specialist, Nasstar has been ranked the 14th fastest-growing business in the county according to a report by accountancy giant BDO.
The report is a Growth Barometer for Shropshire, a study which tracks...
- Industry case study from Nasstar: Uniting tech
This blog post was also featured as a case study in the September 2017 issue of Legal Practice Management magazine. To read the issue in full, ...
- Nasstar offers basic security hygiene tips that can protect your identity in the cloud
Resource - 26/09/2017 : cloud security, cloud services, cybersecurity, General, hosted desktop, legal it, legal technology, Managed hosted IT services, Risk & Compliance, Technology, Practice Management
In a world where we are sharing more and more of our data, documents and personal lives online, ensuring that our identities are protected is crucial. A recent blog by Microsoft highlighted three important ...