- No one is delivering true hybrid cloud…But we are by Nasstar
Resource - 27/07/2017 : cloud services, cloud technology, GDPR, General data protection regulation, hosted desktop, legal it, legal technology, Managed hosted IT services, Technology, Practice Management
Everyone is talking about hybrid cloud delivery, but who is actually delivering true hybrid cloud solutions that seamlessly integrate public and private cloud environments with your software-as-a-service (SaaS) applications, such as LinkedIn and...
- Nasstar explain why professional services firms are moving to the cloud
Resource - 27/07/2017 : cloud services, cloud technology, GDPR, General data protection regulation, hosted desktop, legal it, legal technology, Managed hosted IT services, Risk & Compliance, Technology, Practice Management
The cloud debate is over for SMBs. There’s no longer a discussion about whether or not to move to the cloud, because most businesses have already done it. In the professional services sectors, such as the Legal or Recruitment industries...
- Parliament cyber attacks prove passwords are no longer fit for purpose says Nasstar
In cybersecurity, as with life in general, the temptation to stick with the status quo frequently triumphs over attempts to move on, upgrade and advance. Each time we witness a major data breach, malware outbreak or similar, reports describe it...
- Nasstar explain how to choose the best cloud solution for your business
Every business needs a cloud solution but choosing the right one for yours can be tricky thanks to the large amount of options available. If implementing a cloud solution is something you’ve been considering for a...
- Petya/NotPetya: Why it’s time to lock down third party risk
Ransomware has been the talk of the town again over the past couple of weeks. Just as admins had cleaned up the last of the WannaCry mess, the alarm bells started ringing on yet another apparent global epidemic, dubbed ‘Petya’ by some...
- Nasstar take a humorous look at the idea of an IT profit centre in a law firm
The Boss, that’s the firm’s new Managing Partner & Director of Change (the Head of Marketing & PR managed to restrain him from adding ‘Evangelist’ to his business card) calls me in for a one-to-one meeting to...
- Nasstar discuss cloud security in LPM magazine
Nasstar's CEO spoke to Legal Practice Management magazine this month about the changing cybersecurity landscape and how firms can prepare.
Given the large scale ransomware attack on the NHS and multiple other companies a few days ago,...
- Nasstar: Annual report and financial statements for 2016
Nigel Redwood, chief executive at Nasstar runs through the cloud computing group's full year results for the year to the end of December 2016.
''More pleasing than the top level highlight was the increase in contracted...
- Industry interview with Nasstar: Cloud nine security
This article was also featured as an industry interview in the May 2017 issue of LPM magazine, ...
- GDPR and the legal sector: Separating fact from fiction by Nasstar
At the moment, everywhere I turn I am met with yet another article scaremongering about the latest General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). I've heard stories of fines for non-compliance of anything between 4% and 10% of global...
- Nasstar case study: Managed IT for Marriott Harrison
When an ageing infrastructure, deteriorating network performance and lack of skilled in-house IT resource threatened to create the perfect storm for Marriott Harrison, it looked to managed services and Nasstar to...
- Nasstar identified in London Stock Exchange Group’s 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain report
Nasstar is delighted to announce that for the second year running it has been identified as one of London Stock Exchange Group’s 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain. Now in its fourth edition, the report is a celebration of the UK’s...
- iManage joins Cloud Security Alliance
- Nasstar boss says Modrus acquisition brings many synergies
Nasstar plc chief executive Nigel Redwood tells Proactive about the IT group's latest acquisition of Modrus, a supplier of IT managed services, for £13mln in total, which, he says, brings with it many operational synergies.
- Welcoming Modrus to team Nasstar
We are delighted to announce the latest addition to Team Nasstar, the hosted managed services provider Modrus Ltd.
Following our press releases and announcements today, we are now able to talk freely about the acquisition and the fantastic...