- Due diligence is key when adopting cloud, says Databarracks
SRA needs to look north in light of growing cloud adoption
The Solicitors Regulation Authority's (SRA) apparent reluctance to provide guidance on new technologies means law firms currently searching for a cloud service...
- Databarracks launches ‘The challenges and benefits of cloud computing to law firms’
Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) provider, Databarracks, has launched its white paper ‘The Real Challenges and Benefits of Cloud Computing...
- Cloud computing ensures firms of all sizes can remain commercially competitive
Cloud computing ensures firms of all sizes can remain commercially competitive, says Accesspoint Technologies and...
- Accesspoint and Databarracks deliver CJSM connectivity in the cloud to Edwards Duthie
Cloud service provider Databarracks has joined forces with legal IT specialists ...
- The real challenges and benefits of cloud computing to law firms
White paper- 'The real challenges and benefits of cloud computing to law firms'
Simply put, cloud computing is access on demand via a network or the internet to services such as software functionality, computer processing and...
- Video: What is Disaster Recovery as a Service?
Video length: 2 mins 9 secs
A two minute animation explaining Disaster Recovery as a Service, and the benefits it can bring to your business.
- Recommind enables eDiscovery in the cloud for content on Box
Recommind, a leader in information intelligence, has announced that Axcelerate, its leading eDiscovery review and analysis platform, now works...
- NetDocuments names new CEO on the heels of $25m investment
NetDocuments, the leader in cloud-based document and email management, has appointed Matt Duncan as its new chief executive officer. NetDocuments...
- Databarracks video: Stephen Fry explains cloud computing
Video length: 5 mins 39 secs
Changes to computer thinking
Stephen Fry explains the history of computer thinking and the revolution of utility in cloud computing in this five minute animation.
- EIM International joins NetDocuments’ channel partner program
EIM International joins NetDocuments’ channel partner program to offer cloud based content management to clients
- It’s a big deal for Ochresoft
Legal workflow specialist, Ochresoft, has announced details of the largest contract to date for its Intelliworks conveyancing software....
- Quill Pinpoint come to the rescue of Nicholson & Morgan
Nicholson & Morgan’s internal system crash and ensuing data loss instigates move to cloud-stored secure Quill software
Law firms have a professional and legal obligation to safeguard their client data, most of...
- The cloud's the limit: cloud-enabling your business
There are now endless possibilities for small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) with cloud computing. Listen to the story of Paul Stothard, CEO at Tees Law who has used cloud computing to transform his role as CEO, accessing information on any...
- Bird & Bird launches Version 2 of Cloud Computing App
Bird & Bird has launched an updated version of its Cloud Computing app, available for the first time on both ...
- The future of law firms: living in the clouds
This sponsored content was also featured as a column in Legal Practice Management magazine. Download LPM magazine to read the issue in full ...