- TouchPoint journey – Conveyancing
Legal services provision is changing – your clients, customers and business partners are demanding more for less. They require more information, more quickly wherever they are.
And at a lower cost.
- The Eclipse Proclaim Modern Law awards 2013
The Eclipse Proclaim Modern Law Awards, hosted by Gyles Brandreth, took place on the 25th September at the Dorchester Hotel London with over 400 guests in attendance.
Eclipse is the proud headline sponsor of these exclusive new awards...
- Stephenson Harwood and Macfarlanes win roles as Baker Tilly takes over RSM Tenon
Stephenson Harwood, Macfarlanes, CMS and Hogan Lovells have won roles on Baker Tilly’s acquisition of debt-laden accountancy firm RSM Tenon Group.
Deal talks between Baker Tilly and RSM Tenon first emerged in July, with Takeover Code...
- CMS increases revenue by 5.1% in 2012
CMS, the top 10 global law firm today announces its financial results for the year ended December 31 2012.
- Total annual revenues of €837.7m (£679.3m) - increase of 5.1% compared with 2011 revenues of €797.3m (£...
- Briefing on: Risk management in law firms in 2013
Resource - 05/02/2013 : BPM, business process management, case management, cms, Elite, flosuite, Frayman Group, iris Legal, Matter Management, PMS, Prosperoware, risk, risk management, weightmans, Winscribe, workflow, Finance, Human Resources, Risk & Compliance, Technology, Practice Management
Risk leaders, your time has come
How can risk heads ensure they have oversight of risk in their firms in 2013 when the benchmarks are so unclear?
- FloSuite Legal in Briefing on using BPM and CMS together to drive efficiency
Industry analysis: Samantha Steer, product manager for FloSuite Legal, outlines the benefits of using business process and case management together to...
- Briefing on: Legal IT in 2013
Where does legal IT go next?
What kind of technologies – and technology strategy – will the big law firms be turning to in the years ahead? What’s on the cards for legal IT in 2013, with all its near-term...
- Berrymans Lace Mawer uses FloSuite Legal to improve client service
Berrymans Lace Mawer implemented FloSuite CMS, to improve the quality and flexibility of management information for lawyers and clients as well as deliver a single working environment with seamless integration to multiple front and back office...
- DPS/Loasys integration brings speech recognition to Outlook Office
DPS Software and LOASys International Limited are pleased to announce the completion of their project to integrate the market-leading LOASys (Legal Office Automation Systems) speech recognition product with DPS’s Outlook Office case...
- Instant and easy access to legal services with two-way text messaging from Peppermint
Peppermint Technology has made available, yet another, channel for legal providers to sell and service prospects and clients. By enabling two-way text messaging Peppermint allows users to take advantage of one of the UK’s most popular...
- CMS Management Solutions (CMS) Acquires Intelliteach
CMS Management Solutions, Inc. (CMS), a comprehensive provider of business management and profitability services to legal and accounting firms since 1987, today announced that it has acquired Intelliteach, the only dedicated...
- Harris Cartier LLP modernises systems with SOS Connect
One of the largest law firms in the Thames Valley – Harris Cartier LLP – is modernising its legal software fundamentally with a switch to SOS Connect from Solicitors Own Software (SOS). SOS Connect will replace the current Axxia system in order...