- Sills and Betteridge discuss utilising technology to stay ahead of the competition
Sills and Betteridge are a modern, innovative and dedicated firm of solicitors. Established more than 250 years ago, they have grown to be one of the leading firms in Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire with nine offices across the region....
- Redbrick Solutions shortlisted for Innovation and Excellence Award
The Corporate LiveWire Innovation & Excellence Awards 2019 celebrate the success and achievements of firms and individuals that have taken an innovative approach to demonstrate exceptional business performance. Redbrick Solutions are...
- Complete matters up to 30% faster using the new PeppCX and InfoTrack Integration
Peppermint Technology rolls out seamless, two-way integration with InfoTrack bringing enhanced automation and efficiency for firms.
Peppermint is pleased to announce today that it is now providing seamless integration with InfoTrack. This...
- Redbrick Solutions announce new release of Redbrick Practice Management
Redbrick Solutions have announced this week that the latest version of their award winning practice management solution has been released. This marks the 19th version of Redbrick Practice Management and includes a number of enhancements and...
- InfoTrack webinar: All about GDPR with Brian Rogers, Riliance
InfoTrack has partnered with compliance experts Riliance to bring property professionals a free webinar on GDPR.
With the imminent introduction of GDPR on 25th May, Brian Rogers, Director of Regulation & Compliance Services for...
- Firms must invest in technology to boost profits, reports Redbrick Solutions
The NatWest annual legal benchmarking report has found that profit per equity partner (PEP) is down by 10%, although other performance indicators are up....
- Redbrick Solutions join the Conveyancing Association
Redbrick Solutions are delighted to have accepted an invitation to join The Conveyancing Association (CA), the leading trade body for the conveyancing industry, following a member review at the CA Management Committee Meeting in February.
- Redbrick Solutions responds to news of SDLT replacement
Redbrick Solutions have been quick to respond to news that from the 1st April 2018 SDLT will be replaced with LTT in Wales.
Like SDLT, LTT will be payable when you buy or lease a building or land over a certain price. It may affect house...
- InfoTrack’s AP1 dashboard wins product of the year
Following a live demonstration and pitch, InfoTrack’s unique and innovative AP1 dashboard tool has been awarded Product of The Year at LegalEx 2018: Legal Cyber Security Expo.
InfoTrack are the only service provider in the UK market...
- Industry views from InfoTrack: the case for tech
- LFS announce new ‘Best Use of Technology’ award sponsored and presented by Redbrick Solutions
Law Firm Services have announced that as part of the 2018 LFS Conveyancing Awards, there will be a new award for the ‘Best use of Technology’ in Conveyancing.
The award is being sponsored and presented by Redbrick Solutions....
- BHW Solicitors, users of Redbrick Practice Management, celebrate Legal 500 recognition
BHW Solicitors are listed in the Legal 500 guide and are one of only two firms in the East Midlands to be ranked by Chambers and Partners for Corporate/Commerical work in the private company sector. They have been using Redbrick Practice...
- Reputation, reputation, reputation!
Resource - 29/01/2018 : client communication, conveyancing software, Legal accounting software, Legal case management software, legal software, practice management software, SRA, Technology, Practice Management
No, we’re not just quoting Shakespeare! A law firm’s reputation counts for more than cost in choosing a conveyancer, according to a report released by the Solicitors Regulation Authority last week....
- Winner of InfoTrack trip to Australia to enjoy an early honeymoon
Megan O’Neill, winner of InfoTrack’s ‘Take me to Australia’ promotion, says the prize will be an early honeymoon.
Megan, legal secretary at Bowcock & Pursaill LLP has won the trip for two to Australia after...
- Industry case study from Infotrack: Moving faster
This article was originally featured as an industry case study in the November 2017 issue of LPM. To read the issue in full, ...