- New study reveals lack of BYOD strategy could be an IT nightmare waiting to happen
Resource - 17/01/2014 : 3D printing, Altodigital, altodigital apprentice, Altodigital news, apprentice scheme, award, BYOD, cost analysis, cost savings, data protection, data security, Digital document management, document management solutions, document management systems, document security, Document security solutions, document solutions, document workflow, effective organisation, fleet, General print, greener enterprise, greener printing, greener working, handling Print, law firm, law firms, legal, Legal News, legal technology, managed document services, managed print services, maximise productivit, mobile print technologies, News, optimise, optimising print, print, print infrastructure, print management software, print security, print services, printing, reduce power consumption, reducing admin hours, reducing print, reducing print costs, revolutionise organisational infrastructure, save money, save time, streamline, sustainable printing, workflow, y mds, Technology, Practice Management
- 63% of UK businesses admit to not having a BYOD and mobile print strategy
- 0% have experienced network security issues as a result
- Rise in mobile print – but staff still using...
- Mills & Reeve eyes cost savings with Norwich paralegal centre
Mills & Reeve has set up a Norwich-based paralegal support unit in a bid to boost its bottom line.
The firm is looking to manage its profit margin by putting in place a number of best practice ideas, including setting up a team of...
- Clifford Chance eyes £1m of savings with trial of open-plan working
Clifford Chance is shifting all its mainstream London corporate team to the same floor of its Canary Wharf building to raise cash in a move that also sees the firm trial an open-plan setting.
The firm is carrying out a staggered...