- Moneypenny receives prestigious three-star accreditation from Best Companies for fifth-time
Moneypenny, the legal sector’s leading outsourced communication provider, is celebrating after receiving a prestigious three-star accreditation by Best Companies for the fifth time. This award is only given by Best Companies to those...
- Moneypenny receives significant investment from ECI partners to support global growth plans
Moneypenny, the world's leading outsourced communications provider, is pleased to announce it is partnering with private equity investor ECI Partners to help drive the next stage of the Company’s growth. ECI’s significant...
- Intelligent Office UK: What difference can a better front of house customer service actually make?
Can you remember the last time you experienced great service? It might have been at a restaurant, a client’s reception desk, or the delivery guy smiling as he passed over a package.
Now think about the last time you had bad service,...
- Star seekers – Moneypenny's Claire Smith on making staff feel valued
Blog post - 11/10/2018 : 24 hour answering service, 24-hour telephone answering, Account Management, business management, customer service, Legal Practice Management, LPM magazine, practice management, Marketing & BD, Practice Management
As I write this, we have just had the fabulous Geoff Ramm come to talk to us about ‘celebrity service’. An expert in marketing and customer service, Geoff got me thinking about two things.
The first is the importance of going...
- Moneypenny US expands its new state-of-the-art offices in Charleston
Moneypenny is pleased to announce it has expanded into a new, state-of-the-art facility in Charleston, South Carolina, and has ambitious plans for year-on-year growth in the US.
In addition to doubling the size of its current facility, the...
- Fostering growth and innovation: Moneypenny opens unique 'Tech Garden' to showcase its services
Moneypenny, the legal sector’s leading outsourced communications provider, has opened a unique ‘Tech Garden’ to showcase its innovative and cutting-edge technologically-led services.
The innovative ‘Tech Garden...
- Moneypenny welcomes new head of IT services
Moneypenny, the world’s leading outsourced communications provider for the legal sector, has appointed a new Head of IT Services. With a wealth of experience, Mel Carlen is passionate about process, IT and data governance.
- Moneypenny celebrates 10 years of supporting law firms
The UK’s leading outsourcing communications provider, Moneypenny is celebrating a decade of supporting law firms.
In 2008 the award-winning company created its first team of legal receptionists to solely answer calls on behalf of...
- Moneypenny: Down to experience
- Moneypenny further bolsters its rapidly expanding legal account management team
MONEYPENNY, the world’s leading provider of outsourced communications, has strengthened its legal account management team with the appointment...
- 2018 marks Nasstar's 20th anniversary
2018 is an important milestone for Nasstar plc, as the company celebrates its 20th anniversary.
Founded in 1998 by then CEO Charles Black, Nasstar started out as a small website development and hosting services business with a focus...
- Closer to ITIL with Cherwell
Quiss is not just a technology business. It is a service business with our clients’ users at its core. It is this understanding that shapes the way we work and our determination to continually improve the service we deliver to users,...
- Industry Interview with Accesspoint: Brandmaster
This article was also featured as an industry interview in the December 2017 issue of Briefing. To read the issue in full, ...
- Centre for Assessment - inspiring customer service excellence within organisations