- Get up and moving with Nuix this month!
Have you spent the last few months stuck inside, at a desk and not moving as much as you’d like to?
You’re not alone! Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, we’ve spent a lot of time and energy here at Nuix trying to help keep...
- Nuix webinar – Faces of innovation: How KM leaders and legal tech are reinventing law firms
Law firms worldwide are embracing innovation, and knowledge management leaders are central to helping them adapt to an increasingly competitive marketplace. To understand how law firms are transforming themselves from the inside out, Nuix engaged...
- New digital services start-up, Panoram enhances their data management offering with Nuix
Panoram, an exciting new digital services start-up in legal has partnered with global software company Nuix to develop a range of advanced data management services.
Through this partnership, Panoram will be offering a...
- Nuix and MSAB integration webinar: Transferring mobile data has never been easier
Nuix and MSAB, experts in mobile device forensic examination, are more closely integrated than ever, making it faster and easier for digital investigators to transfer mobile data from MSAB’s XAMN product to Nuix for analysis.
- Nuix and MSAB deepen product integration for frictionless workflows when investigating mobile device data and other digital evidence
Global software company Nuix and MSAB, a pioneer in mobile device forensic examination, today announced a new integration for transferring mobile device data from MSAB XAMN to Nuix Workstation for analysis alongside other devices and digital...
Nuix creates innovative software that empowers organisations to simply and quickly find the truth from any data in a digital world.
Using Nuix software, customers can overcome the challenges of litigation, investigation, risk, compliance...
- Briefing Frontiers – Information security, privacy and protection 2018
Event - 27/03/2018 : Briefing Frontiers, briefing magazine, Central London, cyber, data hygiene, data security, data security strategies, General, information security, infosecurity, latham & watkins, risk management, spearfishing, supply chain, Finance, Conferences, Human Resources, Knowledge Management, Marketing & BD, Risk & Compliance, Technology, Technology, Practice Management, Community
Generously hosted by our friends at Pinsent Masons, and sponsored by Secureworks, DVV Solutions, and Blackberry, this is an opportunity to...
- Phishing tackled
Video length: 1min, 20secs
- Nasstar: Businesses braced for Christmas fraud blitz shouldn’t forget about data security
Welcome to the most wonderful time of the year … if you’re an online fraudster. Police estimate that UK...
- Workshare risk analytics with LexSoft
Join Workshare and Lexsoft for an informative webinar on Tuesday, 28th November at 8:30 am GMT.
Hosted by Nick Thomson, Workshare Chief Revenue Officer, and Carlos García-Egocheaga, Lexsoft Systems Managing Director....
- Workshare whitepaper: Four data security measures law firms can’t afford to ignore
The first half of 2017 saw an incredible number of cybersecurity breaches across the world, and they were big ones. However, you don’t need us to tell you data security is an issue and one that needs to be handled with...
- How to step up data security in your business by ADDS
To say “data breaches are on the rise” is an understatement. In August 2017, the computer reseller CeX was hacked, potentially compromising the personal information of two million customers. Two weeks later, the US credit agency...
- PwC comments on the latest government report on what Brexit means for how the EU's data protection package will work in the UK
Following the recent release of the House of Lords EU Home Affairs Sub-Committee's Brexit: the EU data protection package report PwC made the...
- PwC has released a comment on the Queen's Speech data protection announcement
Following the mention of the Data Protection Bill in the Queen's Speech today, please find thoughts below from PwC's global data protection legal services leader, Stewart Room:
"The Queen's Speech has removed any doubt...
- PwC: The number of fines for UK data privacy issues doubles and totals £3.2m
- The UK was one of the most active regions for regulatory enforcement action in Europe last year, along with Italy (€3.3m)- Enforcement notices rose by 155%Breaches of UK data...