- The BCPcast – Episode 2: Business continuity or resilience
There’s been a shift in recent years away from “Business Continuity” to the more holistic “Resilience”. Is it just renaming and rebranding the same job or something more significant?
- Databarracks webinar: Backup and migrate to Azure with Commvault
The COVID-19 crisis has changed how we use technology to keep our businesses productive.
Your digital transformation is happening with Microsoft Azure. Protect and manage all that cloud data with Commvault — and deliver key business...
- Databarracks launches season four of The Business Continuity Podcast
Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery provider Databarracks today announces the release of the fourth season of The BCPcast.
This season features guests who have managed Business Continuity and Resilience at Experian, the Solicitors...
- Databarracks releases the Data Health Check 2020
Databarracks, today announces the release of the 2020 Data Health Check. Running since 2008, the annual report questions over 400 IT decision-makers in the UK on critical issues relating to IT...
- Databarracks: Zerto in Microsoft Azure
Microsoft Azure has become the default option for anyone migrating from on-site data centres to the cloud. It’s an obvious choice. Most IT departments are familiar and skilled with the Microsoft toolset, so for back-office systems it just...
- Databarracks: The BCPcast Live – Covid-19 response
COVID-19 is the biggest continuity incident of our time.
We’re gathering together some of our favourite Business Continuity Podcast guests to review and unpack the business response to Coronavirus.
Catch up now to hear:...
- Databarracks webinar – The BCPcast live: Covid-19 response
We’re gathering together some of our favourite Business Continuity Podcast guests to review and unpack the business response to Coronavirus. Join the live audience to hear:
- Why is this crisis different to previous...
- Databarracks webinar – Pandemic response: how to continue and thrive
For most organisations, an extended outage is something that lasts up to 14 days. But what happens when a crisis goes on much longer?
Now we are settling into working from home, there's time to think about what comes next:
- Databarracks webinar - Coronavirus and Pandemic Planning: Ask the Experts
We put your Coronavirus questions to our panel of Business Continuity experts. Hear from the people who managed SARS, Avian and Swine Flu responses for large UK businesses. Find out what can be learned from those incidents and what actions you...
- Databarracks: Pandemic management - an operational approach
Few organisations were prepared for a pandemic of this scale or one that could last for months.
With everyone currently striving to deal with the Coronavirus outbreak, we want to help in any way we can. We’re therefore making our...
- Databarracks: What is business continuity as a service?
Business Continuity as a Service is different from most point in-time continuity activities.
Most traditional BC plans don’t stay relevant for long after creation. They’re built once and left to stagnate until the next review...
- Databarracks adds Julie Goddard to Business Continuity team
Databarracks has today announced the appointment of former Solicitors Regulation Authority Group Business Continuity Manager, Julie Goddard to its BCaaS team.
Julie Goddard MBCI, has over 15 years’ experience in Business Continuity...
- Databarracks says farewell Windows 7!
After 10 years, Windows 7 support ends on 14th January 2020. We wanted to give it an honourable send-off with a Viking funeral
Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery provider Databarracks has bid farewell to Windows 7 with a Viking...
- Protecting a law firm's global infrastructure with Cyber-DRaaS by Databarracks
Databarracks’ case study
Magrath LLP Protects Global Infrastructure with Cyber-DRaaS
About Magrath LLP
Magrath LLP is a leading practitioner of immigration and employment law services...
- Myhomemove improves home resiliency with Databarracks
Databarracks’ case study
Myhomemove improves resilieny with Databarracks
About myhomemove Founded in 2001, myhomemove helps around 50,000 people each year to buy, sell and remortgage their homes. In 2011, they...