- Workshare announces availability of latest version - Workshare Professional 10
The fastest, most accurate desktop comparison and metadata removal solution ever.
Workshare, the leading provider of content comparison and protection technology, today announces the availability of...
- Ways to overhaul your records management programme in 2019
The start of the new year offers an opportunity to get a better handle on your records management. The question is, where to begin? In this blog, we offer tips for overhauling your records management programme in 2019.
Conduct a record...
- LEAP outlines four steps to paperless law firm utopia
Step 1: Getting into the cloud
Getting into the cloud is only the beginning of the paperless journey but an essential step. After successfully migrating your data from clunky old vulnerable servers to the shiny new cloud, the...
- How to boost your data protection strategy in 2019
2018 was a banner year for data breaches in the UK. Big corporations, including British Airways and Cambridge Analytica, were hacked and thousands of small businesses fell victim to malware and viruses. Data security experts predict 2019...
- Archive Document Data Storage: Why shred?
The GDPR is in full-swing and businesses are at risk of facing non-compliance fines of up to 4% company-wide annual turnover. As well as a financial hit resulting from a data breach, your business’ reputation would also be damaged beyond...
- Workshare Compare in iManage Work 10
Workshare was once again recognized as the market-leading content comparison solution in the ILTA technology survey. We...
- Blue Car Technologies announces iManage Work 10.2 support for its market-leading DocuSign DTM connector
Blue Car Technologies, a provider of tailored software solutions to the legal sector and other professional services organisations, today announced that its market-leading DocuSign connector for iManage Work now provides support for the new...
- LEAP Best Practice scheme celebrates a year on from launch
Scheme helps law firms mitigate risk, increase compliance and reduce professional indemnity insurance premiums.
LEAP, the world’s leading legal software provider for small to...
- Video: The power of Workshare Compare explained in 45 seconds
Workshare Compare is the market-leading solution for content comparison. Confirmed, once again, in the ILTA tech survey 2018, Workshare Compare is the number one choice for redlining.
Online; on the desktop; in the cloud and integrated...
- Workshare release notes, November 2018
As we’re slowly wrapping up 2018, it’s nice to have a bit of calm to end a busy year.
Our latest release of Workshare 9.5 gives you improvements and fixes to make your Workshare experience better – and there’s no...
- What are backup assets and why should you protect them? – Archive Document Data Storage
Your critical systems, applications, and data are some of your organisation’s most important assets. The result of losing them can range from loss of productivity to serious legal ramifications. In this blog, we offer tips for protecting...
- Video - Superstar features of Workshare Transact
Workshare Transact has loads of great features that make it faster and more efficient to run a deal closing.
Here's the team explaining more about importing checklists and built-in DeltaView comparison.
- Workshare news and views letter – edition 14
A look back over the year
Workshare is in the business of change, and heading towards the end of another year has given us cause for a little reflection. A lot can happen in 12 months, so we’re casting our minds back over the...
- INDIGO: Is your legal software moving forward with the times? Is it offering support to include statutory requirements such as MTD as a part of the service and at no extra cost?
MTD development and inclusion in their Legal Accounting functionality, together with data migration services, show a big rise for INDIGO installations.
INDIGO, boasting the longest pedigree in developing systems for the legal profession,...
- Workshare continues transformation with appointment of new CEO, Michael Garrett
News Article - 27/11/2018 : accurate and simple to use More videos, document comparison, document management, professional services software, workshare Website: www.workshare.com Social: Find us on LinkedInFollow us on Twitter Workshare video: Compare solution explained knowledge management Fast, Risk & Compliance
Workshare, the leading provider of content comparison and protection technology, today announced the appointment of Michael Garrett as its new CEO. As an accomplished technology executive, Michael will lead the company through its next phase of...