- Quill releases legal start-up guide as law firm launches grow in 2021
With two new law firms launching every working day and the number set to rise in 2021, leading legal software provider Quill has published a new eBook to help entrepreneurs establish a successful business.
The 15-Step Guide to Starting...
- Quill's guide to starting your own law firm: Step four
This blog is based on our '15-Step Guide to Starting Your Own Law Firm’ webinar from 12 November 2020. To download the free e-Book we shared with listeners,...
- Quill's guide to starting your own law firm: top 10 compliance mistakes
Many budding lawyers will tell you that starting your own law firm is not for the faint-hearted. Here are 10 compliance mistakes we most commonly see new start-ups make and how you can avoid making them:
1. Not paying attention to...
- Quill's guide to starting your own law firm
This blog is based on our '15-Step Guide to Starting Your Own Law Firm’ webinar on November 12, 2020. To download the e-Book we shared with listeners, visit...
- Quill webinar: Success in 2021: How to start your own law firm
Are you considering starting your own law firm?
Before taking the plunge, join our webinar for:
- A step-by-step eBook to starting a law firm, focused on managing matters, compliance and finances
- Quill Webinar: 15-Step guide to starting your own law firm
It’s more important than ever to be doing the right things so your law firm survives and thrives. So, if you’re just starting out or thinking about taking the plunge, join Quill’s webinar on Thursday 12th November at 1pm for:...
- Covid-19's impact: Practice areas by work type outlined by Quill
Showing clear signs of recovery in the sector, legal activity in September bounced back to an average of 19% more than pre-Covid levels, according to the legal matters benchmarking tool, Quilldex.
At its lowest...
- Software swap guide: four tips to protecting your data by Quill
The COVID-19 lockdown has forced all of us to be more reliant on technology and embrace working from home. But many legacy IT infrastructures are ill-suited or too outdated to handle all the demands of remote working. Cloud-based software is the...
- Quill:New instructions surge past pre-lockdown levels
Legal activity has bounced back to 130% of pre-Covid levels, according to the latest update from Quilldex. Quill’s free analytics tool that tracks trends across the sector. It is the clearest sign yet of the buoyancy of the market since the...
- Quill launches free industry analysis tool, Quilldex, to assist legal sector recovery
Leading legal software and outsourced service supplier, Quill, has launched an innovative industry analysis tool, called Quilldex, giving free access to real-time-data charts depicting instruction volumes by specialism.
The purpose of...
- Contingency planning with Quill
The SRA expects its regulated law firms to ‘continue to meet the high standards the public expect’ and have ‘appropriate contingency plans in place for disruption’ during the coronavirus pandemic.
With that in mind...
- Quill helps clients with compliance and security during the COVID-19 pandemic
With the COVID-19 lockdown, we’re living and working in difficult times. Solicitors, particularly, are finding themselves caught between a rock and a hard place. On the one hand, law firms have ongoing regulatory obligations to attend to....
- Quill’s growth plans looking beyond current COVID-19 crisis
Quill’s grown its headcount by three employees in the past month. In March, Quill welcomed Harry McHarry (Product Development Director), Pete Richards (Development Team Manager) and Robert Graham (Lead UI Developer) into its development...
- Take a look at Quill’s new Interactive App
It doesn't matter whether you're working in the kitchen, at the dining room table or spare bedroom, Quill users can access their client and matter records on its newly launched Interactive App.
The smartphone app of Interactive is...
- Karen Heggie awarded Peter Dye Memorial Shield at Quill’s AGM
Lockdown didn't stop Quill holding its AGM on 24th April; the first time ever as a virtual event with over 100 staff simultaneously online learning about its software and services. There were numerous highlights, not least announcing the...