- Quill Pinpoint helps Francis Parffrey Legal Services make a profit
When licensed probate practitioner and conveyancer, Francis Parffrey, set up his own practice operating from his home office in Devon three years ago, he recognised exactly which supplier to choose for cashiering support and accounting software...
- Tikit confirms NetDocuments as preferred strategic DMS partner for all new clients and accelerates cloud strategy
Tikit, a leading provider of technology solutions for law and professional services firms, today announced that it is entering a new phase in its global partnership with market leading, cloud-based document and email management supplier...
- Quill gives law firms step-by-step instructions on effective disaster recovery and business continuity planning
News Article - 02/06/2017 : business continuity planning, case management system, disaster recovery, document management system, legal cashiering, legal software, outsourced cashiering, Risk & Compliance
There are a multitude of issues that you need to consider when assessing risk and developing disaster recovery and business continuity plans for your practice.
Firstly, identify the threats and implement processes to minimise their...
- Quill case study: Start-up, Browns Solicitors, chooses Quill’s outsourced cashiering service
When Jane Lodeto and Jane Elgar formed their new legal practice, Browns Solicitors, a year ago, they immediately set about requesting quotes from suppliers of legal accounts software.
Initially narrowing the search by costs alone, Quill...
- Quill case study: Lawyers Inc. creative organisational structure embraces outsourced support
The best time to consider outsourced support is when first setting up your business. That’s because business owners typically wear lots of hats. With outsourcing, however, you don’t have to. Your time is more...
- Quill has released tips to keep your firm safe from fraud
Our latest top tips guidance has been published. Titled 'Top tips on combatting fraud', this new instalment follows on nicely...
- Top tips on combatting fraud from Quill
The well-publicised Mishcon de Reya £1m fraud case, when its client was duped into buying a London property from a seller dishonestly posing as the owner, has sent ripples of alarm throughout the legal community.
- 10 top tips on talent management from Quill
10 top tips on talent management
Any business's most important asset is its employees. To secure your business’s future, you need to recruit then retain the right individuals. But doing this is today's...
- Disaster recovery and business continuity planning tips from Quill
When it comes to business, there’s no point in having a plan A unless you’ve got a plan B. While plan A might be the route to profits, plan B is the means of surviving, whatever challenges you come up against.
Every business is...
- Top tips for desktop security from Quill
Cyber security has been the subject of repeated headline news over the past few years. It’s a stark warning about the enhanced threats to our IT infrastructures and the need for constant vigilance of IT usage in the workplace.
- Quill case study: Brain Chase Coles replaces retiring cashier with full-service software and outsourcing support
When Basingstoke-based law firm, Brain Chase Coles, lost its long-standing retiring cashier and couldn’t find a suitable-calibre replacement, its rescue operation was administered by Quill.
Having used Quill’s legal accounts...
- Quill issues guidance to help law firms become more cybersecure
Cyber crime's a fast-growing area of crime with attacks increasing in frequency, severity and sophistication. It's reported that, currently, the most common type of cyber attacks remain phishing and email viruses which are large-scale...
- Essential questions to ask your outsourced cashiering provider by Quill Pinpoint
This article was originally written by Julian Bryan at Quill Pinpoint.
Outsourcing is a strategy increasingly adopted by law firms...
- Quill appoints client services director
Quill Pinpoint has appointed Tom Wormald to the core senior leadership team in the position of Client Services Director. In his new post, Tom’s responsible for delivering a scalable and efficient platform to enable Quill to bolster growth...
- Quill presents over £6k to charity at lunchtime social event
Middlesbrough-based payroll and bookkeeping bureau, Quill Pinpoint, presented a cheque for £6,145 to the Alzheimer’s Society's regional representative. The donations were generated from its recent...