- Outsourced typing service becomes latest offering from Quill
News Article - 07/02/2018 : case management system, document management system, legal cashiering, legal software, outsourced cashiering, quill payroll, quill pinpoint, quill type, Technology, Practice Management
Quill Type is the latest outsourced offering to be launched under the Quill banner, joining Pinpoint - an SRA Accounts Rules-proficient outsourced cashiering service - and Payroll - a HMRC-approved outsourced payroll service. In addition to its...
- Russell Cooke Solicitors signs up to 'straightforward and honest' SOS Connect
News Article - 09/01/2018 : case management, document management system, Legal accounting software, legal accounts software, Legal case management software, practice management software, Russell Cooke Solicitors, SOS, Marketing & BD, Technology, Practice Management
Top 100 law firm Russell Cooke Solicitors has signed up to SOS Connect from Solicitors Own Software after engaging external consultants to test the market.
The firm, which has several offices across London, carries out a wide range of...
- Quill: Five reasons to outsource your payroll
This article was originally written by Julian Bryan at Quill.
The clock is ticking for UK employers who haven’t yet...
- Peregrine Cloud migrates Dubai law firm from OpenText eDOCS to NetDocuments cloud-based document management system
Peregrine Cloud migrates Dubai law firm from OpenText eDOCS to NetDocuments cloud-based Document Management System.
As part of the implementation project, requirements workshops were conducted in order to identify the firm’s...
- Quill and Redbrick's integrated solution fosters growth for Fletcher Longstaff
Having previously worked for one of the UK’s largest volume conveyancing law firms, Adam Cheal left to establish his own practice in 2015 with plans for expansion. In the intervening two year period, Adam’s growth ambitions have been...
- Quill completes management buyout and rebrand
The UK’s leading outsourced service and legal software provider, Quill, today unveils its new name and visual identity following a management buyout (MBO) in June.
With forty years of heritage, Quill continues to stand proudly...
- Kreston Reeves and Quill's coordinated input streamlines practices’ annual accounts
Annual accounting and SRA Accounts Rules inspections are a routine part of law firms’ calendars. Accurate, secure accounts management is a tremendous responsibility and preparing for these yearly events is often a stressful and worrying...
- Bana Vaid’s cashiering’s made simple by Quill
When Bana Vaid & Associates’ previous software supplier announced it was phasing out its legal accounts system and pushing clients to migrate to a more expensive replacement, the practice took a contemplative look at its options....
- Dyer & Crowe’s search and rescue mission leads to Quill
A series of irritating accounting mishaps caused by issues with its previous legal accounts package led Dyer & Crowe Licensed Conveyancers to appraise its software options.
Tracy Burrell, Partner at Dyer & Crowe, explains: “...
- Industry analysis from Mitie Connect: In good hands
This article was originally featured as an industry analysis piece in the June 2017 LPM Outsource and prosper supplement. To read the issue in full, ...
- Appointment and promotion for Quill duo
Manchester headquartered software and outsourcing service provider to the legal sector, Quill, has appointed seasoned business development and sales executive, Jo Poole, to its accounts management team.
As regional sales consultant for the...
- Quill Pinpoint helps Francis Parffrey Legal Services make a profit
When licensed probate practitioner and conveyancer, Francis Parffrey, set up his own practice operating from his home office in Devon three years ago, he recognised exactly which supplier to choose for cashiering support and accounting software...
- Tikit confirms NetDocuments as preferred strategic DMS partner for all new clients and accelerates cloud strategy
Tikit, a leading provider of technology solutions for law and professional services firms, today announced that it is entering a new phase in its global partnership with market leading, cloud-based document and email management supplier...
- Quill gives law firms step-by-step instructions on effective disaster recovery and business continuity planning
News Article - 02/06/2017 : business continuity planning, case management system, disaster recovery, document management system, legal cashiering, legal software, outsourced cashiering, Risk & Compliance
There are a multitude of issues that you need to consider when assessing risk and developing disaster recovery and business continuity plans for your practice.
Firstly, identify the threats and implement processes to minimise their...
- Quill case study: Start-up, Browns Solicitors, chooses Quill’s outsourced cashiering service
When Jane Lodeto and Jane Elgar formed their new legal practice, Browns Solicitors, a year ago, they immediately set about requesting quotes from suppliers of legal accounts software.
Initially narrowing the search by costs alone, Quill...