- Webinar: File sharing solution designed for law firms and their clients
Nikec Solutions launches Docstore v2
With the ever-increasing threats of identity theft, cyber-crime and information leaks and with the...
- Thomson Reuters case study: Solcara know how increases competitive advantage
Macfarlanes is widely recognised as one of a handful of high quality, unaligned law firms in the UK.
Based in London, the company has a global reputation for the quality of its legal advice and commitment to customer service.
- Teacher Stern selects Tikit and Databarracks to overhaul backup solution
Tikit has joined forces with cloud backup and disaster recovery provider, ...
- Will Services Scotland chooses Virtual Practices
News Article - 30/04/2014 : document management system, legal it, legal software, legal technology, matter management system, solicitors own software, SOS, virtual practices, will writing, Technology, Practice Management
Will Services Scotland has opted for Virtual Practices (VP) hosted legal software after a period of strong growth.
Set up by managing...
- Phoenix announces workSite labs
Phoenix is proud to announce the first in a series of quarterly HP Autonomy WorkSite administration training courses to take place at Phoenix’s offices in London. The course provides vital training for administrators of the WorkSite (...
- Bonallack & Bishop’s expansion backed by flexible Quill software
News Article - 08/04/2014 : Bonallack & Bishop, cloud technology, document management system, legal technology, practice management software, Quill interactive, quill pinpoint, Quill Software, Technology, Practice Management
With offices spread across the South West following merger and expansion activity, full service practice Bonallack & Bishop Solicitors is a fast-growing law firm.
“In the past 2 years alone, we’ve grown our fee earner base...
- Whitepaper: Consolidating WorkSite document management system libraries
A key component of HP Autonomy iManage WorkSite (“WorkSite”) is its document library structure, which is designed to facilitate collaboration and sharing across matter teams.
Issues such as existing WorkSite document library...
- RBRO Solutions releases new whitepaper on 'Consolidating WorkSite Document Management System Libraries'
RBRO Solutions, a leading provider of productivity solutions that integrate with HP Autonomy iManage WorkSite ('WorkSite'), is pleased to...
- Kennedys Law implements Nikec Binder to deliver electronic matter files
News Article - 18/03/2014 : document management system, electronic matter files, Kennedys law, legal document solutions, Legal News, Nikec Binder, paperless, paperless office, Knowledge Management, Technology
Kennedys law, the fastest organic growing firm over the last five years (Legal Business 100, 2013), has chosen...
- Leading London law firm, Farrer & Co selects NetDocuments for electronic file system
News Article - 16/01/2014 : analytical reporting, built-in security, CLient files, cloud-computing, DMS, document management system, Electronic file system, email management system, farrer & co, law firm, law firms, Leading London law firm, Legal News, legal practice, Microsoft office integration, Neil Davidson, netdocuments, remote-working, risk and compliance, UK law firm, Web-based solutions, Technology, Practice Management
NetDocuments, a leading EU-based document and email management service provider, announced today that Farrer & Co...
- Specialist law firm Hunters choose Phoenix and HP Autonomy
After extensive market evaluation, Hunters has selected Phoenix to implement the HP Autonomy document and email management system along with Phoenix MatterView, a new enhancement that extends the functionality of the market leading document...
- Leading Scottish law firm select NetDocuments
NetDocuments, the leading cloud-based document and email management service provider, announced today that the Scottish law firm bto solicitors (www.bto.co.uk) has selected...
- LSN Industry Voices: Phil Ford of Copyrite Business Solutions
LSN Industry Voices is a series in which our networkpartners give their insight into the legal market.
In this Industry Voice Phil Ford, director of...
- nQueue Billback Launches Subscription-Based Document Management System
nQueue Billback, the only truly global cost recovery provider, today announced the launch of iA Virtual Cabinet, its new subscription-based document management system. iA Virtual Cabinet provides firms of all sizes with state-of-the-art document...
- Travers Smith ECM Workshop case study
As part of their focus on excellence, the Travers Smith IT team wanted to ensure that they implemented OpenText’s best practice for maintaining their eDOCS Document Management system activity log more effectively, thereby providing the best...