- Quill becomes Purple Legal Network recommended supplier
News Article - 05/03/2015 : case management system, document management system, legal BD, legal business development, legal marketing, Legal Practice Management, legal software, practice management, quill pinpoint, solicitors regulation authority, SRA Accounts Rules, Marketing & BD, Practice Management
Quill Pinpoint has announced its partnership with Purple Legal Network, a national support and referral group for law firms. Quill joins as a...
- Refresh your law firm with cloud computing
Resource - 19/01/2015 : cloud-computing, document management software, document management system, dps software, legal it, Legal Practice Management, Legal Practice Management magazine, legal technology, macdonald oates, practice management, Technology, Practice Management
This sponsored article was first published in the December issue of Legal Practice Management magazine.
- Leading UK law firm, Farrer & Co, successfully deploys NetDocuments web-based eFile solution
The leading London-based law firm, Farrer & Co, has successfully deployed NetDocuments’ cloud-based service to all 400 individuals in the...
- Whitepaper: CIO roundtable and the future of legal content management
Five firms sat down to discuss the future of document management and what it meant for their practice. In this free whitepaper you'll learn what factors are influencing the way law firms are approaching document and content management in...
- Learn how Farrer & Co upgraded their DMS to NetDocuments leading cloud-based DMS
At the request of several firms, Neil Davison, IT director at Farrer & Co, will host and discuss the firm's successful transition to NetDocuments cloud-based solution. Learn key factors that led to their decision to select NetDocuments...
- Is document management dead?
Has the traditional DMS had its day in legal and professional services firms?
For many years, almost as many as I can recall, professional services firms have used some form of...
- Arena Group case study: 37 Park Square Chambers
"Arena are very good at what they do and how they do it. To be honest, computers are just there to make life easier and you don't want to spend a lot of time thinking about them. Arena has ensured we can just get on with our business...
- Webinar: File sharing solution designed for law firms and their clients
Nikec Solutions launches Docstore v2
With the ever-increasing threats of identity theft, cyber-crime and information leaks and with the...
- Thomson Reuters case study: Solcara know how increases competitive advantage
Macfarlanes is widely recognised as one of a handful of high quality, unaligned law firms in the UK.
Based in London, the company has a global reputation for the quality of its legal advice and commitment to customer service.
- Teacher Stern selects Tikit and Databarracks to overhaul backup solution
Tikit has joined forces with cloud backup and disaster recovery provider, ...
- Will Services Scotland chooses Virtual Practices
News Article - 30/04/2014 : document management system, legal it, legal software, legal technology, matter management system, solicitors own software, SOS, virtual practices, will writing, Technology, Practice Management
Will Services Scotland has opted for Virtual Practices (VP) hosted legal software after a period of strong growth.
Set up by managing...
- Phoenix announces workSite labs
Phoenix is proud to announce the first in a series of quarterly HP Autonomy WorkSite administration training courses to take place at Phoenix’s offices in London. The course provides vital training for administrators of the WorkSite (...
- Bonallack & Bishop’s expansion backed by flexible Quill software
News Article - 08/04/2014 : Bonallack & Bishop, cloud technology, document management system, legal technology, practice management software, Quill interactive, quill pinpoint, Quill Software, Technology, Practice Management
With offices spread across the South West following merger and expansion activity, full service practice Bonallack & Bishop Solicitors is a fast-growing law firm.
“In the past 2 years alone, we’ve grown our fee earner base...
- Whitepaper: Consolidating WorkSite document management system libraries
A key component of HP Autonomy iManage WorkSite (“WorkSite”) is its document library structure, which is designed to facilitate collaboration and sharing across matter teams.
Issues such as existing WorkSite document library...
- RBRO Solutions releases new whitepaper on 'Consolidating WorkSite Document Management System Libraries'
RBRO Solutions, a leading provider of productivity solutions that integrate with HP Autonomy iManage WorkSite ('WorkSite'), is pleased to...