- Brochet case study: Bond Dickinson and Brochet join forces
Top national law firm Bond Dickinson explains what it was looking for in order to deliver a common platform with an upgraded legal template system
When David Lee IT Director at Bond Dickinson decided to implement the...
- Phoenix case study: iManage Work and the cloud
One of the hot topics within the professional services community today is that of the “cloud” and the role it plays within an organisations IT strategy. Phoenix has discussed this subject at length with many organisations and their...
- Migrating OpenText eDocs to iManage Work
A Fortune 500 telecom corporation approached DocAuto with the need to consolidate disparate document management systems by migrating an OpenText eDOCS system into an iManage Work environment. The plan’s...
- Brown Rudnick streamlines document production with BigHand Create
Brown Rudnick replaces in-house template solution with BigHand Create to streamline document production process across all global offices.
Brown Rudnick is an international law firm of over 230...
- Webinar: Phoenix MatterView and iManage - more than documents
360 Degree Matter Views, Matter Contacts, Matter Tasks and Business Intelligence from your iManage WorkspaceJoin Phoenix Head of Presales Graham Haldane to learn about Phoenix MatterView on Tuesday...
- Quill becomes Purple Legal Network recommended supplier
News Article - 05/03/2015 : case management system, document management system, legal BD, legal business development, legal marketing, Legal Practice Management, legal software, practice management, quill pinpoint, solicitors regulation authority, SRA Accounts Rules, Marketing & BD, Practice Management
Quill Pinpoint has announced its partnership with Purple Legal Network, a national support and referral group for law firms. Quill joins as a...
- Refresh your law firm with cloud computing
Resource - 19/01/2015 : cloud-computing, document management software, document management system, dps software, legal it, Legal Practice Management, Legal Practice Management magazine, legal technology, macdonald oates, practice management, Technology, Practice Management
This sponsored article was first published in the December issue of Legal Practice Management magazine.
- Leading UK law firm, Farrer & Co, successfully deploys NetDocuments web-based eFile solution
The leading London-based law firm, Farrer & Co, has successfully deployed NetDocuments’ cloud-based service to all 400 individuals in the...
- Whitepaper: CIO roundtable and the future of legal content management
Five firms sat down to discuss the future of document management and what it meant for their practice. In this free whitepaper you'll learn what factors are influencing the way law firms are approaching document and content management in...
- Learn how Farrer & Co upgraded their DMS to NetDocuments leading cloud-based DMS
At the request of several firms, Neil Davison, IT director at Farrer & Co, will host and discuss the firm's successful transition to NetDocuments cloud-based solution. Learn key factors that led to their decision to select NetDocuments...
- Is document management dead?
Has the traditional DMS had its day in legal and professional services firms?
For many years, almost as many as I can recall, professional services firms have used some form of...
- Arena Group case study: 37 Park Square Chambers
"Arena are very good at what they do and how they do it. To be honest, computers are just there to make life easier and you don't want to spend a lot of time thinking about them. Arena has ensured we can just get on with our business...
- Webinar: File sharing solution designed for law firms and their clients
Nikec Solutions launches Docstore v2
With the ever-increasing threats of identity theft, cyber-crime and information leaks and with the...
- Thomson Reuters case study: Solcara know how increases competitive advantage
Macfarlanes is widely recognised as one of a handful of high quality, unaligned law firms in the UK.
Based in London, the company has a global reputation for the quality of its legal advice and commitment to customer service.
- Teacher Stern selects Tikit and Databarracks to overhaul backup solution
Tikit has joined forces with cloud backup and disaster recovery provider, ...