- iManage adoption accelerates in corporate legal departments
35% of New Customers in Q2 Were Corporate Legal Departments Making It
The Company’s Fastest Growing Customer Segment
iManage today announced that adoption of iManage Work in corporate legal departments...
- iManage partner ecosystem grows in first year as independent company
CHICAGO – August 10, 2016 – Systems integrators, managed service providers, and resellers serving professional services organizations across law firms, corporate legal departments, accounting and financial services...
- Moving to the cloud - a professional's guide
For law firms and legal departments, the discussion in 2016 shouldn’t be whether or not to use the cloud, but how to best use it based on the organization’s specific situation and needs, and what kind of cloud architecture, features,...
- iManage Share – secure file sharing and collaboration in the cloud
iManage Share – secure file sharing and collaboration in the cloud
iManage Share website video for Share product page
- iManage Work Demo – project centric collaboration for professionals
iManage Work – project centric collaboration for professionals
iManage Work two minute video for website product page
- iManage announces its new Technology Partnership with BusyLamp
iManage today announced its new Technology Partner, BusyLamp – leading international provider of web-based legal matter and spend management solutions. BusyLamp will be integrating its matter and spend...
- What is work product management
iManage CMO Dan Carmel defines work product management
- iManage announces record high cloud adoption
Network Partner - 18/09/2015 : AI, artificial intelligence, cloud based DMS, Content management systems, document management systems, email management, iManage Extract, practice management, risk & compliance, security policy manager, Technology, threat manager, work product management
iManage transforms how professionals in legal, accounting and financial services get work done by combining the power of artificial intelligence with market leading document and email management. iManage...
- World Software Corporation and Copyrite Business Solution announce their partnership
World Software Corporation and Copyrite Business Solution, a strategic Worldox reseller, announce their partnership
- Mobility and standardisation of document management supports Silversmith’s business plan
News Article - 25/04/2014 : BYOD, cloud-based working, document management systems, legal it, legal technology, mobile working, practice management systems, quill pinpoint, Silversmiths, Technology, Practice Management
Legal Aid specialist, Silversmiths, is a two-site practice based in Southport and Bootle. With plans for increased fee earner mobility, Silversmiths is moving its critical applications to the cloud.
“We want to cut down on dead time...
- New study reveals lack of BYOD strategy could be an IT nightmare waiting to happen
Resource - 17/01/2014 : 3D printing, Altodigital, altodigital apprentice, Altodigital news, apprentice scheme, award, BYOD, cost analysis, cost savings, data protection, data security, Digital document management, document management solutions, document management systems, document security, Document security solutions, document solutions, document workflow, effective organisation, fleet, General print, greener enterprise, greener printing, greener working, handling Print, law firm, law firms, legal, Legal News, legal technology, managed document services, managed print services, maximise productivit, mobile print technologies, News, optimise, optimising print, print, print infrastructure, print management software, print security, print services, printing, reduce power consumption, reducing admin hours, reducing print, reducing print costs, revolutionise organisational infrastructure, save money, save time, streamline, sustainable printing, workflow, y mds, Technology, Practice Management
- 63% of UK businesses admit to not having a BYOD and mobile print strategy
- 0% have experienced network security issues as a result
- Rise in mobile print – but staff still using...
- Document management: The digital edge
The proliferation of digital documents and the changing litigation landscape make efficient document management more important than ever.
Q: How can document management help a firm predict and control costs following the...
- Avoiding 'death by email'
Lawyers often use their email inboxes to store email correspondence or cache it elsewhere. This tendency discourages collaboration, runs afoul of email storage limitations, and creates records management and compliance issues. Huron...
- NetDocuments provides law firm Fluet Huber + Hoang with scalable document management system
NetDocuments today announced Fluet Huber + Hoang (FH+H), a fast-growing law firm in the Washington, D.C. region, has chosen NetDocuments’ cloud-based enterprise solution as its document management system (DMS). NetDocuments provides the...