- Wiersholm, leading Norway’s law firm select Workshare Transact to streamline their transaction management processes
Workshare, market-leader in secure enterprise file sharing and collaboration applications, announces that Wiersholm, one of the largest and most prestigioius Norwigian law firms, is to adopt its...
- The Law Society appoints Mitie to deliver document management and logistics services
- Five-year contract to transform The Law Society’s document management and logistics services
- First generation outsourcing agreement
- Bespoke Document...
- You know it’s time to digitise your documents when …
If your company is like most, then it relies on paper records. But over-reliance on paper can limit your organisation’s success. Here are several signs it may be time to digitise your documents:
You can’t afford a privacy...
- LEAP celebrates 2000 UK law firms
The appetite that law firms in the UK have to embrace the cloud and leverage technology to improve their firms is best demonstrated by the fact that more than 2000 law firms in...
- Five ways to protect your small business from a data breach
Small businesses are just as vulnerable to data breaches as big corporations. But for many small business owners, investing in breach prevention measures is an afterthought. In this blog, we offer five cost-effective strategies to protect your...
- The top reasons your business needs a file retention and storage plan
You can’t throw documents in boxes, tuck them away in a closet, and expect success for your business. Halfhearted document management practices lead to lost productivity, unnecessary audits, and regulatory non-compliance. Here are several...
- Trust in collaboration
This month, I would like to consider how collaboration can impact organisational working relationships and where it could and should lead. How do leaders of organisations embrace a collaborative working mentality?
The word collaboration...
- LEAP chosen as headline sponsor for Bold Legal Live!
LEAP, one of the UK’s leading practice management software providers, has been announced as the headline sponsor for the first ever Bold Legal Conference to be held in London on 18th October this year.
- The year of wellness
Welcome to 2019, LPM readers. Breathe in that 2019 air! Are you ready for the year ahead? It’s #2019theyearofwellness.
“What?” I hear you cry. “I haven’t seen that hashtag yet!” Well, let me tell you, it...
- Six document scanning dos and don'ts
If you want to cut the time and costs associated with storing and locating paper records, document scanning is the perfect solution. But there’s also a lot of room for error. Here are several guidelines to help you avoid common document...
- eSignatures: A sign of the times
These days, using the internet or a smartphone app to book a taxi, check-in for a flight or manage your personal finances has become second nature to most of us and handling legal...
- The top ways to handle confidential waste
Every business generates confidential waste. The key is making sure yours is disposed of thoroughly and securely. One breach can result in GDPR fines, loss of customer trust, and permanent brand damage. In this blog, we offer the tips for...
- Workshare announces availability of latest version - Workshare Professional 10
The fastest, most accurate desktop comparison and metadata removal solution ever.
Workshare, the leading provider of content comparison and protection technology, today announces the availability of...
- Ways to overhaul your records management programme in 2019
The start of the new year offers an opportunity to get a better handle on your records management. The question is, where to begin? In this blog, we offer tips for overhauling your records management programme in 2019.
Conduct a record...
- LEAP outlines four steps to paperless law firm utopia
Step 1: Getting into the cloud
Getting into the cloud is only the beginning of the paperless journey but an essential step. After successfully migrating your data from clunky old vulnerable servers to the shiny new cloud, the...