- Blue Car Technologies announces iManage Work 10.2 support for its market-leading DocuSign DTM connector
Blue Car Technologies, a provider of tailored software solutions to the legal sector and other professional services organisations, today announced that its market-leading DocuSign connector for iManage Work now provides support for the new...
- LEAP Best Practice scheme celebrates a year on from launch
Scheme helps law firms mitigate risk, increase compliance and reduce professional indemnity insurance premiums.
LEAP, the world’s leading legal software provider for small to...
- Video: The power of Workshare Compare explained in 45 seconds
Workshare Compare is the market-leading solution for content comparison. Confirmed, once again, in the ILTA tech survey 2018, Workshare Compare is the number one choice for redlining.
Online; on the desktop; in the cloud and integrated...
- Workshare release notes, November 2018
As we’re slowly wrapping up 2018, it’s nice to have a bit of calm to end a busy year.
Our latest release of Workshare 9.5 gives you improvements and fixes to make your Workshare experience better – and there’s no...
- What are backup assets and why should you protect them? – Archive Document Data Storage
Your critical systems, applications, and data are some of your organisation’s most important assets. The result of losing them can range from loss of productivity to serious legal ramifications. In this blog, we offer tips for protecting...
- Video - Superstar features of Workshare Transact
Workshare Transact has loads of great features that make it faster and more efficient to run a deal closing.
Here's the team explaining more about importing checklists and built-in DeltaView comparison.
- Workshare news and views letter – edition 14
A look back over the year
Workshare is in the business of change, and heading towards the end of another year has given us cause for a little reflection. A lot can happen in 12 months, so we’re casting our minds back over the...
- INDIGO: Is your legal software moving forward with the times? Is it offering support to include statutory requirements such as MTD as a part of the service and at no extra cost?
MTD development and inclusion in their Legal Accounting functionality, together with data migration services, show a big rise for INDIGO installations.
INDIGO, boasting the longest pedigree in developing systems for the legal profession,...
- Workshare continues transformation with appointment of new CEO, Michael Garrett
News Article - 27/11/2018 : accurate and simple to use More videos, document comparison, document management, professional services software, workshare Website: www.workshare.com Social: Find us on LinkedInFollow us on Twitter Workshare video: Compare solution explained knowledge management Fast, Risk & Compliance
Workshare, the leading provider of content comparison and protection technology, today announced the appointment of Michael Garrett as its new CEO. As an accomplished technology executive, Michael will lead the company through its next phase of...
- Workshare: Law firms close rank on cybersecurity
For several years, large law firms have been accused by the FBI and security consultants of being the weak link in the corporate security chain. While that may have been true 10 years ago, large law...
- Workshare: On a high after ndElevate 2018
Floating on cloud 9
Following an amazing ndElevate in London this past September, the NetDocuments event stateside was hosted at the beautiful Stein Eriksen Lodge in...
- Workshare video: Compare solution explained
Workshare Compare is the market-leading solution for content comparison. Online; on the desktop; in other applications, it's fast, accurate and simple to use.
- The top reasons to scan your documents by Archive Document Data Storage
Is the hassle of managing your paper records stifling your business? Does it take too much time to find the documents you need? Are you running out of office space? Here are the top ten reasons to scan your documents:
1. Your Customers...
- Brother UK: Super scan
Sharon Petford, partner at Donn & Co, says scanning solution Post Partner, powered by Brother, has saved the firm around 50% of time spent scanning documents for case work.
When someone thinks of a traditional high street law firm,...
- Archive Document Data Storage: Reputation information
So here we are in the run up to Christmas already – the clocks have changed and the evenings are darker. This is a great time of the year to look back at the achievements of 2018 and see where your firm and team have had success. What...