- Workshare: On a high after ndElevate 2018
Floating on cloud 9
Following an amazing ndElevate in London this past September, the NetDocuments event stateside was hosted at the beautiful Stein Eriksen Lodge in...
- Workshare video: Compare solution explained
Workshare Compare is the market-leading solution for content comparison. Online; on the desktop; in other applications, it's fast, accurate and simple to use.
- The top reasons to scan your documents by Archive Document Data Storage
Is the hassle of managing your paper records stifling your business? Does it take too much time to find the documents you need? Are you running out of office space? Here are the top ten reasons to scan your documents:
1. Your Customers...
- Brother UK: Super scan
Sharon Petford, partner at Donn & Co, says scanning solution Post Partner, powered by Brother, has saved the firm around 50% of time spent scanning documents for case work.
When someone thinks of a traditional high street law firm,...
- Archive Document Data Storage: Reputation information
So here we are in the run up to Christmas already – the clocks have changed and the evenings are darker. This is a great time of the year to look back at the achievements of 2018 and see where your firm and team have had success. What...
- Video – Benefit from Workshare and NetDocuments’ cloud-based integration
Hear from NetDocuments'...
- Change matters. Workshare says a lot can change in 18 months
Change is a constant
Ironic isn't it - change is the only constant there really is. If you look back over the political, sporting, financial or legal landscape, even over an 18 month period, there is a huge amount of change.
- LEAP wins two awards at the British Legal Technology Awards 2018
LEAP, the leading provider of legal practice management software, is proud and honoured to have won awards for Innovation in Legal...
- Workshare: Infographic - What Is Hidden In Your Word Documents?
What makes up a Word document?
Ever wondered just what makes up a Word document?
You're a normal person, so the answer to this is probably "No, I haven't".
Now, we're not...
- Archive Document Data Storage: Tips for managing your inactive files
Your organisation uses some files every day. You also have files that don’t see day-to-day use but must be retained for administrative purposes, retention requirements, or legal compliance; these are inactive files. Do you have a strategy...
- Workshare: In a digital era, content is king
Understanding content changes
Workshare has been in the business of understanding how content changes since creating DeltaView in 1999. Changes to content affect the meaning of documents and agreements; they have implications for people...
- Archive Document Data Storage shares best practices for making sure your media destruction and privacy complies with GDPR
New standards for the General Data Protection Rule (GDPR) went into effect on May 25, 2018. They affect any EU business that collects data from customers. One of the key factors in the new standards is that companies must take a strict approach...
- How to remove metadata from Word documents and PDFs
When you share your documents and they leave the safety of your corporate network, you want to be sure you don’t ...
- Six tips for protecting and preserving your backup media
Tip one: don’t take media home
Many small business owners take their backup media home with them. If you’re one of them, ask yourself the following question: What will happen to your data if tapes are stolen from your car or...
- Essential guidelines for digitising your documents
Every document scanning project needs a roadmap to ensure its success. Here are several guidelines to follow when digitising your documents:
Without a plan, a project scope can expand endlessly or fizzle out before the...