- Workshare: Infographic - What Is Hidden In Your Word Documents?
What makes up a Word document?
Ever wondered just what makes up a Word document?
You're a normal person, so the answer to this is probably "No, I haven't".
Now, we're not...
- Archive Document Data Storage: Tips for managing your inactive files
Your organisation uses some files every day. You also have files that don’t see day-to-day use but must be retained for administrative purposes, retention requirements, or legal compliance; these are inactive files. Do you have a strategy...
- Workshare: In a digital era, content is king
Understanding content changes
Workshare has been in the business of understanding how content changes since creating DeltaView in 1999. Changes to content affect the meaning of documents and agreements; they have implications for people...
- Archive Document Data Storage shares best practices for making sure your media destruction and privacy complies with GDPR
New standards for the General Data Protection Rule (GDPR) went into effect on May 25, 2018. They affect any EU business that collects data from customers. One of the key factors in the new standards is that companies must take a strict approach...
- How to remove metadata from Word documents and PDFs
When you share your documents and they leave the safety of your corporate network, you want to be sure you don’t ...
- Six tips for protecting and preserving your backup media
Tip one: don’t take media home
Many small business owners take their backup media home with them. If you’re one of them, ask yourself the following question: What will happen to your data if tapes are stolen from your car or...
- Essential guidelines for digitising your documents
Every document scanning project needs a roadmap to ensure its success. Here are several guidelines to follow when digitising your documents:
Without a plan, a project scope can expand endlessly or fizzle out before the...
- ContractPodAi integrates comparison technology with Workshare
Workshare, the market leader in document comparison solutions, today announced an agreement with ContractPodAi. The London-headquartered contract management solution provider will integrate Workshare comparison technology into its platform to...
- compareDocs from DocsCorp released with full support for iManage Work 10.2 integration via REST API
DocsCorp, a leading provider of enterprise productivity solutions, today announced the release of the newest version of its document comparison solution, compareDocs 4.3 U3, with full support for iManage Work 10.2, the latest version of the...
- Causes of data loss to UK businesses
Highest risk from human error
Through statistics obtained by Kroll from the Information Commissioners Office, Workshare looks at the biggest causes of reported data loss to businesses in the UK.
The fear of cyber attacks may be...
- Workshare Transact for legal teams within banks
Legal teams within banks can benefit from using Workshare Transact on their transactions. Managing document and CP checklists more efficiently and securely away from email. Hear more from product creator and evangelist, Owen Oliver.
- Clifford Chance innovating to drive customer success
Global law firm, Clifford Chance, have prioritized rollout of Workshare Transact as part of their approach to innovation and best practice focused on driving customer success. The online deal checklist solution is changing the way transactional...
- Blue Car Technologies: Bespoke software development capabilities
Innovative Software Solutions
A market leader in innovative and unique products that improve day to day efficiency. We provide solutions to business problems and offer businesses savings in terms of cost and time.
- Five major reasons why document storage still matters
In an age where digital information rules, it’s easy to dismiss hard copy documents, even though they play a critical role in your business. Key documents help your organisation document compliance, ensure due diligence, and support ongoing...
- Clifford Chance prioritises Workshare Transact to deliver efficiency for lawyers and clients
Clifford Chance is rolling out Workshare Transact globally to improve the efficiency of every deal closing for their transactional teams and their clients. Leading best practice and innovation once again in legal practice.