- Case study: Fieldfisher use innovation to continually improve M&A
The M&A team in leading European law firm, Fieldfisher, was looking for a new way to organize deal closings to create efficiency for their team, while improved ...
- Data security - responding to information requests
The nightmare security scenario
In April 2018, a London council received a hefty six-figure fine for a breach of personal data. The council had accidentally, nevertheless unlawfully, identified 943 people, who owned vacant properties in...
- Mitie Document Management industry analysis: Call for assistants
Every decade brings something new and cutting edge in workplace design and working practices. Cast your mind back, if you will – a few of you may even remember the endless rows of single desks of the 1950s. Some will recall the cubiclestyle...
- What every employee should know about data protection
As an employee, you’re essential to your company’s success. What are you doing to make sure sensitive information stays secure at work? Here’s what you should know about data protection.
Vigilance Never Stops
- Seven helpful tips for renewing your law firm’s Professional Indemnity Insurance
By Tim Grant, operations manager of Trinity. Partnering with LEAP legal software, Trinity recognises that through the use of LEAP’s practice management software, improvements in security and processes play a significant and important role...
- DeltaView - What's different with Workshare Compare?
DeltaView - What's different in Workshare Compare?
After speaking with customers, we know the things that are most important to them are speed and accuracy. File comparison has got be seamless and smooth because client demands can be...
- Workshare Secure - Risk Analytics
Workshare Secure gives firms Risk Analytics to identify unusual user behavior, so action can be taken to prevent data loss. By monitoring all emails flowing through your firm, it’s possible to discover where any sharing risks lie and arm...
- Be more selective when you compare with Workshare
Workshare Selective Compare gives you the option to see changes to a clause, review the differences between snippets of text or code or compare two versions of an image or a table. You can select the content from anywhere and compare it in...
- Mitie partners with Stratas to offer complete document digitisation
Mitie’s document management business has partnered with technology solutions provider, Stratas, to launch end-to-end document and business process automation in a multi-million pound deal.
The Stratas team has been successfully...
- Workshare announces partnership with LawVu to integrate file comparison in their SaaS solution for in-house legal teams
Workshare, the market leader in document comparison solutions, today announced a new partnership with New Zealand-based legal tech company, LawVu. Together they will deliver the world’s most complete purpose-built SaaS operations platform...
- LEAP launches major revision of Legal Aid software
LEAP, the world’s leading cloud software provider for small to mid-sized law firms, announces the launch of its new Legal Aid software. LEAP now provides a completely integrated Legal Aid software package including case management, time...
- Steps for reducing paper waste
Every year, millions of tonnes of paper is wasted in the UK, and businesses are the biggest culprits. Even in the Digital Age, office documents are printed, copied and tossed in the rubbish. In addition to wasting resources, paper waste also...
- Workshare Compare Webinar
Being able to compare files, or things in files, is important to thousands of professionals. As we’re in the business of comparison, we wanted to show you three things you might not have seen before *plus a few fancy bits that help you...
- Best practices of the best transactional teams
Many law firms are asking themselves how to continually improve; to create efficiency and deliver the best client experience.
Technology has an important role to play and law firms are adopting Legal Transaction Management tools to remain...
- Mitie and CloudTrade partner to deliver end-to-end invoice processing
Mitie’s document management business has teamed up with CloudTrade to deliver an end-to-end invoice processing service that caters for both paper and electronic inbound invoices.
Electronic and automated invoice processes can result...