- Briefing June Supplement: Invest for tomorrow
Organisations seem increasingly aware that they need to articulate ‘purpose’ as well as achieve productivity to build sustainable businesses today. And this is often translated into a relatively straightforward single statement to...
- Community for change: Partner for Windows product manager at Tikit, gives firms a full view of the ecosystem
No business can survive in the market today, it seems, without innovating their products or services. But sometimes that move towards innovation can be slow because of the cost or time to implement. This means many firms could be losing out on...
- Briefing June Supplement: Make the connection
Tikit’s vision is to be the leading provider of innovative and specialist technology to the legal and professional services sector. Our product set is split into four main ecosystems to make doing the business of law as simple and efficient...
- Tikit announces expansion of marketing application portfolio with Introhive’s integration
- Tikit and InfoTrack report accelerated uptake of InfoTrack integration with Tikit P4W Case Manager
Tikit, part of the BT Group and leading provider of technology solutions for law and professional services firms, today announced that uptake of the Tikit P4W/ InfoTrack integration amongst Tikit P4W users continues to accelerate.
- Tikit P4W User Group continues to grow
Tikit, a global provider of technology solutions to legal firms, today announced that the growth of the Tikit Partner for Windows (P4W) User Group...
- More firms choose Tikit P4W for practice and case management
Tikit, a global provider of technology solutions to legal firms, today announced ending its financial year with both record numbers of new P4W sites and record sales and looks to continue its success with the addition of two more firms to its P4W...
- Tikit: Push for connection
This article was originally featured as an interview in the April 2018 issue of LPM. To read the issue in full, ...
- ILTA educational webinar: The 10 truths of legal timekeeping
In modern timekeeping, key forces demand law firm management’s attention.
Price competition, commoditisation of legal work, alternate service providers, compliance and e-billing, P3 (Pricing, Project management and Process)...
- Eric Robinson Solicitors integrates Tikit P4W case management and BigHand Digital Dictation to drive efficiencies
Eric Robinson Solicitors integrates Tikit P4W case management and BigHand Digital Dictation to drive efficiencies
Innovative and award winning law firm Eric Robinson Solicitors has nine offices located across Southampton,...
- Legal 500 firm Clifton Ingram Solicitors selects Tikit P4W for practice and case management
London, 5th March 2018 – Tikit, a global provider of technology solutions to legal firms, announced that Legal 500 firm Clifton Ingram Solicitors has selected P4W for practice and case management and Tikit Connect for CRM. With this...
- Webinar: Introducing the Jordans Business Intelligence integration with Tikit P4W Case Manager
Tikit and Jordans Business Intelligence have teamed up to help P4W users improve their AML procedures. ...
- Tikit announces integration of Jordans Business Intelligence with P4W
Tikit, part of the BT Group and leading provider of technology solutions for law and professional services firms, today announced its integration of...
- Webinar: Marketing ROI is not all about the money, says Tikit
How many marketing people amongst us can honestly calculate the ROI that is realised from marketing and BD activity undertaken? Linking marketing activity to money (i.e. new clients and matters) is notoriously difficult.
Measures such as...
- Leading law firms choose Tikit Carpe Diem
Tikit, a leading provider of technology solutions for law and professional services firms, today announced nine new wins for its flagship ...