- Industry analysis from Tikit: Marketing consent
Resource - 27/10/2017 : CRM, document templates, email marketing, GDPR, Legal Practice Management, legal software, LPM magazine, practice management, tikit, timekeeping, Knowledge Management, Risk & Compliance, Technology, Practice Management
This article was originally featured as an industry analysis in the October issue of LPM. To read the issue in full, ...
- Tikit P4W continues to see significant wins among UK law firms
Tikit, a global provider of technology solutions to legal firms, today announced that a further three firms, Hedges Law, McCormacks and Morgans Sports Law have recently invested in P4W, TikitConnect and Carpe Diem. This brings to 27 the...
- Tikit announces complete integration between NetDocuments cloud platform and P4W
Tikit, part of the BT Group and leading provider of technology solutions for law and professional services firms, today announced the integration of NetDocuments cloud-based DMS platform into Tikit Partner for Windows (P4W), its flagship practice...
- Tikit and ILTA educational webinar: GDPR in 15 minutes
Event - 28/09/2017 : document templates, email marketing, EU data protection, GDPR, General data protection regulation, legal software, practice management, timekeeping, Risk & Compliance, Technology, Webinars
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) comes into effect on May 25th, 2018. In this webinar, we’ll explore the core ideas and important steps for GDPR. We will discuss:
- What GDPR is, and whether it matters to your firm...
- LTC4 approves Tikit’s training assessment for time and billing competency
Tikit, a leading provider of technology solutions for law and professional services firms, today announced that the Legal Technology Core Competencies Certification Coalition (LTC4) has approved Tikit’s assessment for Time and Billing....
- Top 150 UK firm Higgs & Sons Solicitors selects Tikit and NetDocuments for modern cloud DMS platform
News Article - 19/09/2017 : cloud, document management, document templates, email marketing, Higgs & Sons Solicitors, legal software, netdocuments, practice management, tikit, timekeeping, Technology, Practice Management
NetDocuments, the leading cloud‐based document and email management (DMS) platform for law firms and corporate legal departments, and Tikit, a NetDocuments premier partner, announced today that Higgs & Sons will implement NetDocuments cloud...
- Tikit announces new integration of InfoTrack into flagship practice and case management system P4W
Tikit, part of the BT Group and leading provider of technology solutions for law and professional services firms, today announced the new integration of award-winning conveyancing services provider, ...
- Tikit expands integration of Workshare with its practice and case management software P4W
Tikit, part of the BT Group and leading provider of technology solutions for law and professional services firms, today announced its expansion of the integration of Workshare into P4W, Tikit’s flagship practice and case management...
- Recording time more accurately with Tikit: Whitehead Monckton use case for Carpe Diem
Video length: 2mins 46secs
Kent based law firm Whitehead Monckton are using Tikit's Carpe Diem to record time more accurately. It fully integrates with Tikit's practice and case management system P4W which the firm...
- Tikit includes forecasting and project management with latest Carpe Diem release
Tikit, a leading provider of technology solutions for law and professional services firms, today announced the latest version of its flagship Tikit Carpe Diem time recording solution, featuring newly-added expense and payments capture. The...
- Gardner Leader Solicitors and Tikit collaborate to tailor P4W for land registry integration
Gardner Leader Solicitors are based in Berkshire, with offices in Newbury, Thatcham and Maidenhead. The firm aims to be at the leading edge when it comes to using legal technology to support client services. As well as offering services to...
- Tikit boosts its thriving P4W team with ex-Thomson Reuters implementation consultant
Tikit, a global provider of technology solutions to legal firms, today announced a key appointment and addition to their P4W practice and case management business. Nicola Yuill, previously a technical consultant at Thomson Reuters, will...
- Tikit’s Hayley Biddlecombe is trekking 75km through Oman in aid of CoppaFeel
The trek is a whopping 75 kilometres long and will include walking through wadis, canyons and mountains, as well as camping in the desert. The participants will be split into two teams headed up by Olympian Greg Rutherford and author/vlogger...
- Tikit's ILTA webinar: Find out why more than 100,000 users use Tikit Carpe Diem to record time
Join ILTA and Tikit for a webinar on 24 July 2017 (12-1pm BST), to find out why more than 100,000 users in law firms worldwide use Tikit Carpe Diem to record time.
Tikit Carpe Diem is a delightfully easy-to-use system that for the first...
- Tikit case study: A template for success
RadcliffesLeBrasseur is a leading UK-based law firm providing business, regulatory, not-for-profit and private legal advice from offices in London, Leeds and Cardiff.
The law firm was undergoing a major upgrade of its document management...