- Tikit to provide sneak peek of what’s coming up in 2017 at the ILTA Insight legal tech conference
Tikit, part of the BT Group and leading provider of technology solutions for law and professional services firms, will be attending the much anticipated ILTA Insight Conference in London on November 17.
ILTA Insight is a one-day conference...
- Tikit and Mimecast event – Regain control of your firm’s email and combat cyberattack threats
Event - 15/11/2016 : cyberattack, cybersecurity, document templates, email, email marketing, email security, legal software, mimecast, practice management, tikit, timekeeping, Technology, Other/ general events
You are invited to join Mimecast and Tikit for an exclusive lunchtime briefing to discover why over 70% of the top UK law firms, and 6 leading Danish law firms have entrusted Mimecast with their corporate email and why you should be considering...
- Tikit achieves global ISO 9001 accreditation for all own IP support desks
solutions to legal and accountancy firms. Today Tikit announced that it has achieved global ISO 9001:2008 accreditation for its global support desks. Tikit’s support procedures were rigorously audited by an external body to ensure that the...
- Tikit’s own IP support team achieve fantastic results
It’s been another great month for Tikit’s...
- Tikit has integrated the PDF Java Toolkit into their PDF data capture tool, FormShare
Tikit one of the world’slargest, and most established providers of technology solutions and servicesto legal and professional service firms and is...
- P4W national user group conference
- Tikit becomes a gold member of the Service Desk Institute
The Tikit support desk is proud to announce that they have just become gold members of the Service Desk Institute (SDI). The SDI is the leading professional body for service and support desks around the globe. Providing customer service...
- Tikit expands its helpdesk with three new placement students
Tikit works closely with Portsmouth University to provide students with the opportunity to gain vital experience they need for the future. This year Tikit has offered three students the chance to work with the team in Fareham. These students will...
- Intoducing Tikit FormShare
Tikit’s FormShare is a brand new, innovative data capture product.
This ground breaking tool will allow users to complete PDF forms, such as client inception forms and police station attendance notes, on their mobile device, on or...
- [Webinar] Tikit's FormShare launch
Tikit is delighted to announce the launch of the much anticipated FormShare. This ground breaking tool will allow users to complete PDF forms, such as client inception forms and police station attendance notes, on their mobile device, on...
- Tikit launches innovative new PDF data capture tool
Tikit, part of the BT Group and leading provider of technology solutions for law firms, has today announced the launch of a brand new and innovative PDF form product called FormShare. ...
- Tikit employee wins ILFM’s Stuart Hattersley award
Tikit employee Alex Williams has won the prestigious ILFM 2016 Stuart Hattersley award for the highest mark in the Diploma examination in the under 25 years old category. Alex, who works on Tikit’s P4W Accounts Support desk, will be...
- [Webinar] The Paper2Digital law firm
84% of law firms say they rely on paper to some extent to create, manage and store their official matter file. This compromises efficiency, information governance and security. The related costs in commercial area space and labour are...
- A new era of mobility, collaboration and efficiencies within law firms
Individual fee earners are under pressure to collaborate with large corporate clients. The continuing globalisation of business means that clients are demanding seamless services, and legal firms have to...
- Maximising the impact of time recording for legal service delivery
ARTICLE BY PETER ZVER, PRESIDENT AT TIKIT NORTH AMERICA
The relationship has changed between law firms and their clients. Following the 2008 financial crisis, law firm clients are hiring legal operations...