- LTC4 now offers eDiscovery certification through strategic partnership with KoWorks, allowing legal professionals to achieve eCompetence at their own pace
Today, LTC4™ (Legal Technology Core Competencies Certification Coalition) announced an exciting new strategic partnership with KoWorks LLC, developer of technical eCompetence™ workflow-based assessments. LTC4 members who successfully...
- Recommind adds enterprise-grade business intelligence to industry-leading eDiscovery platform
News Article - 30/01/2015 : Axcelerate 5, cloud computing, eDiscovery, knowledge management, legal it, Legal KM, legal knowledge management, legal technology, Recommind, Knowledge Management, Technology
Axcelerate 5: power, simplicity and now, visibility
Recommind, a leader in information intelligence, today announced the newest...
- Recommind innovation turbo charges eDiscovery
News Article - 13/08/2014 : Axcelerate 5 update, case management software, cloud-computing, document review, eDiscovery, knowledge management, legal it, legal technology, Recommind, Knowledge Management, Technology
Recommind, a leader in information intelligence, today announced major enhancements to Axcelerate, its pioneering cloud-based eDiscovery review and...
- Recommind enables eDiscovery in the cloud for content on Box
Recommind, a leader in information intelligence, has announced that Axcelerate, its leading eDiscovery review and analysis platform, now works...
- Webinar: Power and simplicity in action
Powerful technology is rarely this simple … or is it? Let Neil Etheridge and Hal Marcus of Recommind take you on a tour through the ground breaking and industry first features of Axcelerate 5 eDiscovery.
This Webinar will walk you...
- Recommind transforms the eDiscovery user experience with Axcelerate 5
Major new release delivers the ultimate combination of powerful analytics, simplicity and ease of use in the cloud.
- Recommind webinar replay
eDiscovery in Real Life
In this webinar, the speakers discuss how you can get high value in those “smaller” cases that comprise the majority of your litigation portfolio. You will get useful tips in how to...
- Huron Legal briefing outlines strategies to manage e-discovery challenges
Briefing discusses emerging issues in e-discovery; provides guidance on strategic planning, technology concerns, and collection and production risks.
Huron Consulting Group, a leading provider of business consulting services, today...
- Recommind positioned in the leaders quadrant of the 2013 magic quadrant for eDiscovery software
Recommind a leader in unstructured data management analysis and governance technology, today announced that it has been positioned in the ‘Leaders’ Quadrant of Gartner’s 2013 report, ‘Magic Quadrant for E-Discovery...
- ZyLAB enhances simplicity in sophisticated eDiscovery
eDiscovery Bundle 3.2 provides easier ways to distinguish duplicate documents during review and offers the ability to view the complete conversation email threads. The result is a...
- Changes in civil procedure rules in the UK
On the 1 April 2013 the UK Civil Procedure Rules (CPR) underwent important amendments – known as the Jackson reforms. These reforms see the biggest changes to UK court...
- ZyLAB and partner SDL offer multilingual eDiscovery technology
ZyLAB, leading provider of e-Discovery and information management solutions today announced the integration of its eDiscovery platform with SDL’s automated machine translation...
- ZyLAB shows organisations the way in the field of privacy and data protection
ZyLAB, leading eDiscovery and information management technology company, today launches a campaign informing IT decision makers and legal professionals about recent developments in...
- Webinar recording: bringing eDiscovery in-house
If you are considering an eDiscovery software purchase, the Apersee webinar, "Bringing eDiscovery in-house", sponsored by ZyLAB is one webinar you cannot afford to miss.
- Webinar recording: privacy and data protection in eDiscovery
Recent data privacy developments stress the need for enterprises that are subject to preservation, disclosure, or discovery obligations, to find practical approaches to reduce risk and cost of global data privacy and cross-border discovery...