- Exterro: An Interview with Anne Kershaw about the changing e-discovery landscape
It’s time for legal teams to update their Electronic Discovery Reference Model (EDRM) practices to take into account new technology and a changing landscape, according to attorney Anne Kershaw of Reasonable Discovery®, LLC. ...
- Exterro share the best quotes from E-Discovery Day 2019
With E-Discovery Day 2019 wrapped up, we’d like to thank everyone who co-hosted webcasts and events with Exterro—and a special thanks to those who attended today’s events and webinars. Your attendance, enthusiasm, and skillsets...
- Be Prepared! Don’t show up to your Rule 26(F) meet-and-confer with nothing but a boilerplate says Exterro
One of the key themes that federal judges have been emphasizing of late was around the importance of preparation and precision, both in crafting discovery requests and in objections. The revised Federal Rules of Civil Procedure make it quite...
- Exterro: e-disclosure technology at a glance
Understanding ESI Before Collection
In-place early case assessment (ECA) leverages increased visibility into ESI, before you have collected it, to define case strategy. It allows e-disclosure professionals to get to...
- Exterro: The comprehensive guide to e-discovery data
Overcollection is one of the leading drivers of exorbitant e-discovery spending, which means data management and information governance play a vital role in allowing legal teams to find and collect the right data quickly and efficiently. By...
- Exterro: The convergence of e-discovery and privacy
THE CHANGING LANDSCAPE
As high-profile cases and ever-increasing regulations highlight, we are entering a new age of dealing with data that’s causing companies to rethink everything – from how they...
Exterro®, Inc. is the leading provider of e-discovery and information governance software specifically designed for in-house legal, privacy and IT teams at Global 2000 and Am Law 200 organisations. Built on a simple concept of process...
- LTC4 now offers eDiscovery certification through strategic partnership with KoWorks, allowing legal professionals to achieve eCompetence at their own pace
Today, LTC4™ (Legal Technology Core Competencies Certification Coalition) announced an exciting new strategic partnership with KoWorks LLC, developer of technical eCompetence™ workflow-based assessments. LTC4 members who successfully...
- Recommind adds enterprise-grade business intelligence to industry-leading eDiscovery platform
News Article - 30/01/2015 : Axcelerate 5, cloud computing, eDiscovery, knowledge management, legal it, Legal KM, legal knowledge management, legal technology, Recommind, Knowledge Management, Technology
Axcelerate 5: power, simplicity and now, visibility
Recommind, a leader in information intelligence, today announced the newest...
- Recommind innovation turbo charges eDiscovery
News Article - 13/08/2014 : Axcelerate 5 update, case management software, cloud-computing, document review, eDiscovery, knowledge management, legal it, legal technology, Recommind, Knowledge Management, Technology
Recommind, a leader in information intelligence, today announced major enhancements to Axcelerate, its pioneering cloud-based eDiscovery review and...
- Recommind enables eDiscovery in the cloud for content on Box
Recommind, a leader in information intelligence, has announced that Axcelerate, its leading eDiscovery review and analysis platform, now works...
- Webinar: Power and simplicity in action
Powerful technology is rarely this simple … or is it? Let Neil Etheridge and Hal Marcus of Recommind take you on a tour through the ground breaking and industry first features of Axcelerate 5 eDiscovery.
This Webinar will walk you...
- Recommind transforms the eDiscovery user experience with Axcelerate 5
Major new release delivers the ultimate combination of powerful analytics, simplicity and ease of use in the cloud.
- Recommind webinar replay
eDiscovery in Real Life
In this webinar, the speakers discuss how you can get high value in those “smaller” cases that comprise the majority of your litigation portfolio. You will get useful tips in how to...
- Huron Legal briefing outlines strategies to manage e-discovery challenges
Briefing discusses emerging issues in e-discovery; provides guidance on strategic planning, technology concerns, and collection and production risks.
Huron Consulting Group, a leading provider of business consulting services, today...