- Qorus ebook: Reputation driven RFPs
When in-house counsel need an outside firm to help with a specialised project or a case in a particular geographic region, the first place they look is their Rolodex. Referrals are the most commonly used means of finding help, but does that leave...
- Qorus ebook: An agile approach to legal pitches and proposals
Until recently, in-house counsel usually awarded business to outside firms with whom they shared an existing relationship. That was great for wellconnected firms, but not so great for the corporations that were hiring them
when perhaps a...
- HighQ ebook: Corporate collaboration toolkit
At a time when highly regulated industries are under pressure to become more open and connected, the right tools can help you increase ROI and deliver value added services without the added cost. When done effectively, corporate collaboration...
- The practical guide to legal KM - free eBook
Free eBook: The practical guide to legal KM
Advance your knowledge management initiatives using enterprise social tools
- Solutions spotlight: creating your own bespoke business solutions - free eBook
Free guide to creating your own bespoke business solutions
A collection of business solutions you can build using iSheets in HighQ...
- The marketer's collaboration handbook - free ebook
A guide to working smarter with enterprise collaboration software
This eBook gives you suggestions for how enterprise collaboration software can help you to run your day-to-day marketing operations and manage projects, events and...
- What is the cost of ignoring information risk?
Why do you need the information economics ebook
This five-part eBook will help you gain a full understanding of the role information plays in...
- How do I gain access to my information to extract maximum value?
Information Economics is managing and leveraging information created and received by an organisation with a view to the bottom line. Every business needs an enterprise-wide information strategy...
- Records and information management: getting it right from the start
Success in records and information management takes planning, organisation and a strategy for taking control of physical and digital records from creation, through active use to secure storage, permanent storage or planned destruction. Done well...
- DPS Software releases new ebook on the role and importance of client portals for the modern law firm
"Next generation client portal solutions will take you to new ground" states DPS Software in the title of the legal technology supplier’s latest ebook, a piece intended to challenge and inspire law professionals to offer ...