- Are female lawyers more ethical than the male?
Article by Steven Vaughan, senior lecturer at the Law School, University of Birmingham
I recently spoke at the Financial Services Lawyers Association (FSLA) as part of a panel on women and cultural change in...
- Corporate Governance - the role of the Finance Director in developing ethical policy
In the fourth and final part of our Director Of Finance Corporate Governance Feature Tanya Barman, head of ethics at CIMA talks about the vital role Finance Directors pay in developing ethical policy within a business.
- Bank chiefs tested on culture and ethics
A city banking task-force is set to write to lenders quizzing them on company ethics.
The Banking Standards Board (BSB), chaired by former telecoms regulator Dame Colette Bowe, aims to boost integrity in the banking sector.
- The ethics and security of cloud computing
- ABSs and phone-hacking highlight need for regulators to focus on ethics, says LSB report
The introduction of alternative business structures – along with scandals in other sectors – means regulators need to monitor ethics across the legal profession more closely, new research has argued.
An academic report commissioned...