- [Webinar] Clio for family law firms
Clio, the world's leading cloud-based legal practice management system, present a free hour long webinar on how lawyers can customise Clio to support their family law practice.
Family practice lawyers juggle a...
- Eclipse Proclaim case study: Consilia Legal
“By partnering with Eclipse to create this system, we have shaped the software to perfectly suit our business needs. Throughout the entire process, we found Eclipse to be extremely supportive and hands-on, enabling us to build a...
- Alletsons Solicitors becomes 450th firm to sign up to Advanced Legal’s practice and case management solution
Somerset-based Alletsons Solicitors has selected ALB, the practice and case management solution (PCMS), from Advanced Legal (Advanced) to increase efficiency. The firm is the 450th...
- Dynamic Sheffield law firm boosts marketing efforts and client relationships with Proclaim Case Management Software
“SSB is focused on offering excellent client services at a great price. Proclaim allows us to work efficiently so that the cost savings can be passed directly to the customer, allowing us to offer straightforward legal...
- Legal aid cuts trigger 47 per cent drop in family mediation
Legal aid cuts have triggered a dramatic drop in the number of divorcing couples opting for mediation, according to the latest government figures.
Judicial guidance requires couples contemplating a divorce to consider mediation before...
- Co-op prepares to access 'every court in the land' with new bar panel
Co-operative Legal Services (CLS), the largest company to be granted an ABS licence, has created a roster of barristers chambers that it will use for family work after launching a fixed-fee service last month (20 September 2012).
- Liverpool firm becomes first family law ABS
A Liverpool-based practice has become the first specialist family law firm to become an alternative business structure (ABS).
Tracey Miller Family Law will use its new status to allow business development manager Anthony Hool – who...