- Clifford Chance relies on DocXtools to improve document collaboration
DocXtools helps Clifford Chance improve their collaboration workflows through more comprehensive document comparisons and integrate with the firm’s DMS.
- It is imperative to free up fee earners to focus on generating income or winning new business
The way law firms deliver their services has never been under more scrutiny – all in the name of increasing revenue, growing market share and improving profitability. From reengineering process to pricing strategies, from captives to...
- Don’t train, don’t educate – inspire! Demonstrating why fee earners ‘need’ CRM
ARTICLE BY TENNILLE ROACHE FROM LEXISNEXIS ENTERPRISE SOLUTIONS
“The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires." - William Arthur Ward...
- Intelligent Office UK - Capability and credentials
To help law firms by delivering more professional, modern and high-quality support services to their fee earners and clients
Why choose Intelligent Office?
- DPS Software launches Voicepath integration
DPS Software have now launched an integration module allowing DPS case and practice management users to automatically pass work to ...
- Lawyers - good with words, but not so good with numbers?
I’ve worked with many law firms over the years now to design management information systems that work for employees in all departments. Naturally, the reporting and information requirements for the finance team differ markedly from those of...
- BigHand case study: Machine language
The future of fee-earning, says Lee Hanley, Charles Russell’s IT director, is a more independent fee earner whose dictation is carried out by technology, rather than secretaries.
Today’s secretaries are needed...