- Burges Salmon launches pioneering real estate deal management tools
There has in recent times been a willingness amongst law firms to invest heavily in technology in order to improve internal efficiency. How though does this investment benefit the most important end user – the client?
- Law firms now able to strategically monitor and forecast profitability
Legal software company Aderant enables law firms to simplify budgeting
Aderant, the world’s largest independent legal software company,...
- Five benefits of collections automation
As with any change, automation brings certain inherent advantages and disadvantages; certain things that are lost, and certain things that are gained. However, just as manufacturing was forever changed by the assembly line, the benefits of...
- Josie Robinson urges sole practitioner start-ups to choose Quill’s outsourced support
News Article - 21/10/2014 : Finance, finance software, law firm outsourcing, legal it, legal technology, practice management, practice management software, quill pinpoint, risk and compliance, Finance, Risk & Compliance, Technology, Practice Management
When she decided to go it alone, Josie Robinson changed from independent consultant solicitor to sole practitioner of a niche specialist medical negligence and sports injury claims practice.
As expected, a lengthy SRA application was...
- Shepherd and Wedderburn improves business insight with QlikView from Informance
Informance client and top UK law firm Shepherd and Wedderburn has improved the quality and speed of its reporting and management information since...
- Taylor Vinters selects Intapp Time for comprehensive time management
UK law firm to roll out Intapp Time for mobile time entry, time capture and analytics across offices in London, Singapore and Cambridge
- MiniSoft announces 200th installation of ARCS 2G
MiniSoft, a leader in collections management software for legal and professional service firms, announced today the 200th installation of ARCS 2G....
- CFOs and financial directors in UK law firms: time to ease the pressure
Resource - 15/04/2014 : business management software, finance management in law firms, finance software, legal it, Legal News, legal technology, lexisnexis, lexisnexis enterprise solutions, risk, risk and compliance, risk limitation in law firms, solicitors regulation authority, SRA, UK law firms, Human Resources, Technology
Adoption of industry-wide financial management best practice key to risk limitation in law firms
The last few years have been tumultuous for the legal sector. Many law firms are in financial difficulty and to add to...
- NEXUM adds to Revenuetion family with new partner app
NEXUM has announced the launch of the latest app in its Revenuetion family of iPad tools.
The new Partner Patroller will complement the current Revenue Patroller to help drive the Revenuetion’s ‘financial fitness’ program...
- ABBYY Solution Partner automates invoice processing for a large housing association
Adactus Housing owns and manages over 12,600 homes across 25 local authority areas in the North west of england. comprising six independent companies the Adactus Housing Group has an annual turnover in excess of £45m. recently Adactus set...