- Addleshaw Goddard introduces Intelligent Delivery
News Article - 13/10/2017 : addleshaw goddard, finance technology, financial report, financial times, fintech, Intelligent Delivery, law firm merger, top 25 law firm, top 50 law firm, Transaction Services, Finance, Technology, Practice Management
Addleshaw Goddard has introduced its Intelligent Delivery concept, at the firm's inaugural Legal Technology & Innovation Summit, which saw forward thinkers from the likes of Microsoft, Network Rail & Royal Mail discuss how they are...
- Addleshaw Goddard ranked in top 10 most innovative law firms in the Financial Times Innovative Lawyer Awards
The two rankings are:
- Standout in the 'Supporting Start-ups' category for our AG Elevate programme, which provides a unique package of free legal advice and mentoring services, supporting established...
- Addleshaw Goddard launches its 2018 Elevate programme for a new round of FinTechs
'AG Elevate' 2018 is launched today, 4 October 2017, by the firm's head of FinTech Group, Fiona Ghosh, at PayExpo Europe, the UK's largest Payments and FinTech conference, where she chaired the event's plenary, key...
- Addleshaw Goddard reports profit and income growth for 2016/17 financial year
Addleshaw Goddard has announced fee income for the year ended 30 April 2017, of £198m, representing underlying growth of two per cent on the prior year.
Profit per point on an underlying basis grew by four per cent, continuing the...