- Purple Skies talks us through the 16 signs of burnout
If some of the below signs of burnout resonate for you, do something about it before its too late. We are well and truly settling into the new year and reality is now setting in. The parties are over with and it’s back to the grind...
- Wearables can improve productivity in the workplace - but is it really a ‘people monitor’?
This blog post was also featured as a column in the December 2015 issue of Legal Practice Management magazine...
- Stress management moves up agenda during recession
The economic slowdown is forcing employers to increase their efforts to deal with stress among employees, according to the 2010 IRS stress management survey, to be published exclusively on XpertHR next week.
More than half of the HR...
- Employees seek workplace stress counselling
More than half of UK workers (54 per cent) would welcome a stress counselling services provided by their employer, a survey has found.
The British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) study spoke to 1,440 employees, who...
- Employers to be ordered to tackle obesity in the workplace
Employers will be under a duty from next year to provide time and amenities for employees to undertake compulsory exercise in a move by Europe to tackle obesity, starting with public authorities and companies with over 150 employees.