- Shoosmiths migrate from LegalKEY onto the iCompli records and information governance platform
Top 50 UK law firm Shoosmiths LLP today announced they have moved onto the iCompli Records Management and Information Governance platform by LegalRM.
- LegalRM Limited, announces new, deep integration of its iCompli Records and information governance platform with Intapp Walls for a stronger information governance strategy
LegalRM Limited is an acknowledged expert in this field. Chris Giles, founder, and CEO stated: “We were delighted to add this integration to our market-leading, secure and cloud-based information governance platform for law firms,...
- LegalRM Limited delivers NetDocuments integration to help firms adopt a full information governance strategy within one platform
LegalRM Limited, experts in records management and information governance solutions to law firms, has further strengthened their technology and commercial partnership with NetDocuments, the leading secure, cloud-based content services platform...
- LegalRM Limited recruits industry heavyweight Nick Mercer to help strengthen team and scale the business
LegalRM Limited, experts in records management and information governance solutions to law firms, has again strengthened their team by recruiting seasoned law firm Operations Director Nick Mercer. Nick will help Founder and CEO Chris Giles with...
- LegalRM expand with the recruitment of two new members of staff
LegalRM Limited, experts in records management and information governance solutions to law firms are delighted to announce the expansion of their team, with the recruitment of Agnes Wills and Georgina...
- Keith Dacey, one of LegalRM's original founders retires
It is with pride but also a heavy heart that LegalRM announce the retirement of Keith Dacey. As one of the original founders of LegalRM, Keith has been an integral part of the company's development and expansion over the past 12 years and...
- Tikit announces partnership with FileTrail to enhance document lifecycle ecosystem
News Article - 12/09/2018 : document lifecycle management, document templates, email marketing, FileTrail, information governance, legal software, practice management, timekeeping, Risk & Compliance, Technology
Tikit, a global provider of technology solutions to legal firms, today announced its partnership with FileTrail, the number one choice for document and records management in the legal marketplace to complement its document lifecycle ecosystem....
- LegalRM partners with iManage to help firms adopt iManage Records Manager
LegalRM Limited, experts in records management and information governance solutions to law firms, has entered into a technology partnership with iManage, the company dedicated to transforming how professionals get work done by combining the power...
- FileTrail: Information governance for law firms – why IG compliance isn’t happening (Part 2)
Last week, we launched a 3-part article series about ...
- "LegalKEY is dead, long live LegalKEY," says Legal RM
Opportunist vultures are circling and misinformation being posted to various platforms about how LegalKEY is now a defunct or sunset records management product, one would expect OpenText, owners of LegalKEY, to speak out to reassure clients - The...
- Legal RM's sixth records management networking forum
Event - 16/01/2018 : Central London, iCompli, information governance, Legal RM, legal technology, LegalKEY, networking event, records management, Knowledge Management, Networking and social events, Technology, Practice Management
We are delighted to be hosting the Records Management Networking Forum again. As this is the first event back after a number of years, it will be a social networking event for all those involved or interested in records management in professional...
- Legal RM
Established in 2006, Legal RM is a dynamic software development & consultancy organisation providing business focused advice, resources, and software solutions around all aspects of risk management and compliance in professional services and...
- HBR Consulting discusses the MER Conference and the evolving role of Information governance professionals
Resource - 28/06/2017 : information governance, Law firm consulting, Law firm managed services, Law firm operations, law firm technology, Legal consulting, Human Resources, Knowledge Management, Knowledge Management, Technology
Last month, I had the pleasure of attending and speaking at the MER Conference in Chicago. The annual event is one of the largest educational conferences focused on addressing the ever-present challenges of managing electronic records...
- Their information, your law firms' responsibility
Blog post - 04/12/2014 : information governance, information management, Legal Practice Management, Legal Practice Management magazine, practice management, risk and compliance, solicitors regulation authority, SRA, Technology, Practice Management
This sponsored content was also featured as a column in the October 2014 issue of Legal Practice Management magazine...
- Why information governance matters to your firm
Blog post - 20/10/2014 : ADDS, Archive Document Data Storage, document management, information governance, Legal Practice Management, Legal Practice Management magazine, Natasha Rawley, practice management, risk and compliance, Risk & Compliance, Practice Management
This sponsored blog post was also featured as a column in the October 2014 issue of Legal Practice Management magazine...