- Exterro: An Interview with Anne Kershaw about the changing e-discovery landscape
It’s time for legal teams to update their Electronic Discovery Reference Model (EDRM) practices to take into account new technology and a changing landscape, according to attorney Anne Kershaw of Reasonable Discovery®, LLC. ...
- Exterro share the best quotes from E-Discovery Day 2019
With E-Discovery Day 2019 wrapped up, we’d like to thank everyone who co-hosted webcasts and events with Exterro—and a special thanks to those who attended today’s events and webinars. Your attendance, enthusiasm, and skillsets...
- Be Prepared! Don’t show up to your Rule 26(F) meet-and-confer with nothing but a boilerplate says Exterro
One of the key themes that federal judges have been emphasizing of late was around the importance of preparation and precision, both in crafting discovery requests and in objections. The revised Federal Rules of Civil Procedure make it quite...
- Exterro: e-disclosure technology at a glance
Understanding ESI Before Collection
In-place early case assessment (ECA) leverages increased visibility into ESI, before you have collected it, to define case strategy. It allows e-disclosure professionals to get to...
- Exterro: The comprehensive guide to e-discovery data
Overcollection is one of the leading drivers of exorbitant e-discovery spending, which means data management and information governance play a vital role in allowing legal teams to find and collect the right data quickly and efficiently. By...
- Exterro: The convergence of e-discovery and privacy
THE CHANGING LANDSCAPE
As high-profile cases and ever-increasing regulations highlight, we are entering a new age of dealing with data that’s causing companies to rethink everything – from how they...
Exterro®, Inc. is the leading provider of e-discovery and information governance software specifically designed for in-house legal, privacy and IT teams at Global 2000 and Am Law 200 organisations. Built on a simple concept of process...
- LegalRM welcomes Kandace Donovan as VP of Sales for North America
Kandace brings to LegalRM 30 years of legal risk and compliance experience, including more than 20 years of legal records experience through her work with LegalKEY.
LegalRM, creators of iCompli, the most innovative records and information...
- Shoosmiths migrate from LegalKEY onto the iCompli records and information governance platform
Top 50 UK law firm Shoosmiths LLP today announced they have moved onto the iCompli Records Management and Information Governance platform by LegalRM.
- LegalRM Limited, announces new, deep integration with Intapp Walls
LegalRM Limited is an acknowledged expert in this field. Chris Giles, founder, and CEO stated: “We were delighted to add this integration to our market-leading, secure and cloud-based information governance platform for law firms,...
- LegalRM Limited delivers NetDocuments integration to help firms adopt a full information governance strategy within one platform
LegalRM Limited, experts in records management and information governance solutions to law firms, has further strengthened their technology and commercial partnership with NetDocuments, the leading secure, cloud-based content services platform...
- LegalRM Limited recruits industry heavyweight Nick Mercer to help strengthen team and scale the business
LegalRM Limited, experts in records management and information governance solutions to law firms, has again strengthened their team by recruiting seasoned law firm Operations Director Nick Mercer. Nick will help Founder and CEO Chris Giles with...
- LegalRM expand with the recruitment of two new members of staff
LegalRM Limited, experts in records management and information governance solutions to law firms are delighted to announce the expansion of their team, with the recruitment of Agnes Wills and Georgina...
- Keith Dacey, one of LegalRM's original founders retires
It is with pride but also a heavy heart that LegalRM announce the retirement of Keith Dacey. As one of the original founders of LegalRM, Keith has been an integral part of the company's development and expansion over the past 12 years and...
- Tikit announces partnership with FileTrail to enhance document lifecycle ecosystem
News Article - 12/09/2018 : document lifecycle management, document templates, email marketing, FileTrail, information governance, legal software, practice management, timekeeping, Risk & Compliance, Technology
Tikit, a global provider of technology solutions to legal firms, today announced its partnership with FileTrail, the number one choice for document and records management in the legal marketplace to complement its document lifecycle ecosystem....