- Phoenix Business Solutions appoints Jason Heyman as global sales director
Phoenix Business Solutions, a Morae Global Corporation company and the global information management specialist, is pleased to announce the appointment of Jason Heyman as Global Sales Director. Heyman will...
- Phoenix hires its 100th member of staff
Another fantastic milestone achieved!
Phoenix has now hired its 100th colleague across the globe – with a proud 26 new starters around the world, coming on board in the last six months alone.
This is proof of our...
- Phoenix Business Solutions is 15 years old
It has been a monumental 15 years’ of growth, improvement and success for Phoenix Business Solutions and its founders Matt Crocker, David Boswell and Roger Pickett.
We wanted to say a big 'thank you' to everyone who has...
- Phoenix IG forum
Event - 09/04/2018 : Central London, General, information management, knowledge management, Legal Process Management, Matter Lifecycle Management, Finance, Human Resources, Corporate events, Knowledge Management, Marketing & BD, Risk & Compliance, Technology, Technology, Practice Management
Over the course of the afternoon we will recap some of the technological and regulatory developments that effected firms in 2017, before moving on to examine some of the key challenges organisations are...
- Experienced insider takes the helm at Phoenix
Information Management and Legal IT specialist Phoenix Business Solutions has announced that Global Sales Director Mathew Crocker has been appointed as CEO following the board’s acceptance of Jason Petrucci’s resignation.
- Phoenix & Alternative Events bridge the technology expectation gap
While both are united in a belief that the supplier community could do better – especially when it comes to over-promising and under-delivering, - the difference between Board perception of IT alignment to the business and IT management...
- Phoenix Business Solutions achieves 2017 ISO 27001 certification from the British Assessment Bureau
The independent assessment was conducted by the British Assessment Bureau, a leading Certification Body, and demonstrates Phoenix’s commitment to keeping its data, staff and premises secure.
To achieve certification, Phoenix’s...
- Repstor prepares for increased growth in 2018 and bolsters its sales and support team with several key appointments
News Article - 16/01/2018 : document management, ECM, Eversheds Sutherland, information management, IT, management, microsoft, office 365, records management, Repstor, sharepoint, Technology, Practice Management
Repstor, the ECM adoption company that helps businesses exploit their SharePoint, Office 365 and ECM...
- Phoenix and Verowave sign strategic partnership to facilitate legal document production and collaboation
Software and technical consultancy firm, Verowave Technologies and legal technology specialist, Phoenix Business Solutions have signed a strategic partnership to help law firms increase the efficiency, flexibility and functionality of their...
- Phoenix Business Solutions selected as strategic technology implementation partner for Grant Thornton Australia
News Article - 06/12/2017 : document management, information management, knowledge management, Legal Process Management, Matter Lifecycle Management, phoenix business solutions, Marketing & BD, Technology
Phoenix is pleased to welcome Grant Thornton Australia Limited (GTAL) as its newest client.
Grant Thornton Australia has selected Phoenix Business Solutions as a strategic technology implementation partner. Phoenix will facilitate the...
- Phoenix’s low-down on iManage and RAVN ... the long-anticipated solutions
AI and its practical application continues to be one of, it not the ‘hottest topic’ in the tech market, with the debate crystallising in the last few months around its vast potential and ability to automate and build efficiencies into...
- Phoenix webinar - Securing client content with iManage Security Policy Manager
Event - 30/10/2017 : document management, GDPR, iManage Security Policy Manager, information management, knowledge management, Legal Process Management, Matter Lifecycle Management, Technology, Practice Management, Webinars
The threat landscape is intensifying and with the impending GDPR, securing confidential data – both yours and your clients – is a major concern for law firms and the professional services sector.
iManage Security Policy Manager...
- Phoenix case study: Neal, Gerber & Eisenberg adopt Phoenix MatterView to help save attorneys’ time and improve effectiveness
A client-focused approach to every matter is an imperative to Neal, Gerber & Eisenberg and the firm’s culture of teamwork, its focus on client needs, and willingness to adapt quickly to meet marketplace demands are...
- Cloud adoption: Overcoming barriers to reap the rewards by Phoenix
Resource - 13/10/2017 : cloud technology, document management, information management, knowledge management, Legal Process Management, Matter Lifecycle Management, Risk & Compliance, Technology, Practice Management
The mood amongst professional services firms considering the cloud ranges from anxiety and confusion about the potential benefits to positivity and clarity demonstrated by a clearly defined ‘cloud first’ policy.
- Phoenix Solicitors benefits from smoother case progression with Eclipse Compact, the legal software solution for small law firms
New start-up firm, Phoenix Legal, is implementing the Eclipse Compact solution from Eclipse Legal Systems, the sole Law Society Endorsed legal software provider.
Phoenix Legal is an ambitious boutique firm, providing specialist knowledge...