- Briefing July/August 2018: In-house special
Resource - 09/07/2018 : aderant, artificial intelligence, barclays, brands, BT, change management, clients, collaboration, Converge Technology Specialists, cost management, diversity, encompass, GCs, gender pay gap, General, hogan lovells, imanage, incubation, innovation, intranet, IPOs, Mills & Reeve, office space, osborne clarke, robotic process automation, Royds Withy King, shoosmiths, startups, Technology, thomson reuters elite
- BA Insight: A perspective on its best-of-breed approach
When I’m asked what makes BA Insight special, I talk about our talented and dedicated employees, our customer-centric culture, our products’ capabilities and quality, our broad customer base…and, of course, our unique...
- BA Insight: Are KISS taxonomies the next big thing for improving the end user search experience?
In this blog I will be introducing the KISS Taxonomy Implementation (KTI). Be sure not to confuse it with the rock band KISS, because KTI rocks too!
This new KISS Taxonomy concept allows you to implement taxonomies at the...
- BA Insight discusses directions in cognitive search
Cognitive search starts with understanding search
Cognitive search, and indeed, the entire new wave of cognitive applications, are the next leap forward in information access. These apps rest on a search backbone that integrates...
- Learn more about BA Insight's SmartHub and its new approach
Resource - 13/09/2017 : Analytics, artificial intelligence, BA Insight, Dynamics UI, enterprise search, intranet, knowledge management, machine learning, Search for Dynamics, sharepoint, SmartHub, Knowledge Management, Technology, Practice Management
We recently announced a new product called SmartHub (you can read the announcement here). This is a big...
- BA Insight makes search smarter with SmartHub
News Article - 30/08/2017 : Analytics, artificial intelligence, Dynamics UI, enterprise search, intranet, knowledge management, machine learning, Search for Dynamics, sharepoint, SmartHub, Knowledge Management, Technology, Practice Management
BA Insight, an innovator in the Cognitive Search market, introduced SmartHub, which leverages the latest cloud-based search and cognitive computing services from Microsoft, Google, and Elastic. A cloud-based application that can be used alone or...
- The increasingly intelligent search experience by BA Insight
Resource - 23/08/2017 : Analytics, artificial intelligence, Dynamics UI, enterprise search, intranet, knowledge management, machine learning, Search for Dynamics, sharepoint, Knowledge Management, Technology, Practice Management
How much time do you spend searching for the right content? According to one study, knowledge workers spend 20% or more of their day looking for timely and relevant content. Personally, I think that is a conservative estimate – but...
- The important role of search analytics by BA Insight
Adoption and engagement are quickly becoming the most discussed topics in the SharePoint community. Why? Because organizations are realizing that the concept of “build it and they will come” was never true, and that they need to...
- BA Insight explores search relevancy and personalisation — It should be all about me!
What does search relevancy and personalization mean?
To me, relevancy and personalization are all about delivering search results in context. I want to be presented with a dynamic dashboard that provides me with a personalized view of...
- BA Insight discusses intranet search and metadata: I see a pattern here …
Two of my colleagues recently published blog articles that I would like to piggy back on. Don Miller recently discussed the importance of metadata when it comes to finding information in his blog post, The Magical Answer to...
- BA Insight podcast: Jeff Fried introduces Search for Microsoft Dynamics
Last week, BA Insight launched Search for Microsoft Dynamics bringing instant, enterprise-wide search results related to the specific case or opportunity a user is viewing, connecting Dynamics 365, SharePoint, and content from over 60 other...
- BA Insight webinar video: Leverage the power of Recommind Decisiv Search natively with SharePoint and BAI Software
Video length: 25mins 20secs
Mike Gregory, director, systems engineering at BA Insight explains how you can leverage the power of Recommind Decisiv Search, a fast efficient way to find documents, expertise...
- BA Insight video: Bring Lexis Search Advantage to your SharePoint intranet
Video length: 31mins 56secs
In this video Mike Gregory, director, systems engineering at BA Insight joins with Steve Hess, director or LSA client engagement at...
- BA Insight podcast: The evolution of legal technology
I recently participated in my first podcast on the BA Insight Shared Insights show. I discussed the...
- BA Insight podcast: Jeff Fried discusses the future of findability in the legal industry
The legal industry in under considerable pressure to change. Over the last 15 years, we’ve seen a massive wave of mergers and acquisitions and consolidation, along with pressures that come with Alternative Fee Arrangements. This in the face...